- Fluid environment / multiple projects & DBs across various platforms
- One of the world's leading online financial trading businesses | CBD based
Join a financial services firm who are constantly growing, innovating
and winning hordes of awards (year on year) for their digital trading platforms.
They've seriously established themselves as a key player in the market.
We need a Technical BA
to help bolster their data remediation requirements through a FTC
You'll get lots of exposure working within the Change & Development Department
getting a feel for the strategic picture.What you'll be doing (summary)
1) Facilitate workshops with the implementation team to define data remediation actions
2) Develop and provide input into the design, planning and management of the end to end data journey, to ensure cleansed source data is captured at all data input points
3) Develop validation tools and processes to ensure the accuracy of data. 4)Establish an understanding of existing business processes and systems in order to diagnose and propose resolutions to data quality problems
5) Support the scoping of process changes and provide advice on the data implications
6) Identify opportunities for improvement to data governance and data management practices, processes and standards to ensure clean and accurate data processes are routinely maintained
7) Build relationships with varying audiences ie dev, business ops, front/back office, BI and client services teams.About You
While its important you are structured in your approach, it's quite a ‘fluid environment’ therefore it can be quite different to that of say working in a bank where things can be laced in red tape. If you like this, read on...
You'll have permission to challenge / push back on the business too. Tactfully of course!Essential
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Technical Business Analyst or Data Analyst role within a complex data environment
- Strong experience in Excel & SQL Server; able to extract and analyse data from large customer sources using SQL and advanced Excel (including macros)
- Strong experience in data remediation
- Experience in retail or institutional stockbroking or banking
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodologies
All-in-all, it’s the kind of place where you can feel energized and not get bored.
If above opportunity aligns
with your profile
& career preferences
, simply apply by hitting up that ‘Apply’ button.
or further questions? email me firstname.lastname@example.org
Go where the money is.