At UniSA we believe that people are our best asset and the heart and soul of our University of Enterprise.
As a people team, we've coined the phrase ‘Putting People First’ to reflect our commitment to deliver people focussed solutions and outcomes and cultivate a culture in which all our people thrive. We are very focussed on how we add value through a connected and personally communicative style of working and as ambassadors of the University’s core staff attributes are aware of the impact of everything we do on our people and how we work together.
Joining the people team at UniSA now, you will contribute to a transformation of People, Talent and Culture (PTC) service delivery, leading significant projects to embed and enable a new PTC structure, you’ll shape our future service lines and standards and be able to see the impact and value of the changes you’ve directly contributed to. We’re excited by what might be possible for our people through new ideas, insights and energy. We can promise you a dynamic working environment, investment in your professional growth and the change to make a lasting difference to our staff and students.About the Role
The Data Analyst: HR Reporting will lead the continuous improvement of people analytics and reporting platforms, including the development of key PTC metrics and dashboards (e.g., workforce composition, diversity, turnover, absenteeism, talent, succession, recruitment, and culture). Creating and using data sources to help explore, define, shape, and measure the effectiveness and value of PTC reporting services, you will instil a data-driven approach to decision making and effectively support delivery of key projects through people analytics and insights.
Compiling all HR-related reporting requirements with a high degree of data validity, reliability and analytical support, you will use HR data to deliver valuable insights into how we can grow and improve people analytics and reporting.Core Responsibilities
Essential Skills and Experience
- Perform high-level data analytics and reporting, including interpreting and analysing data and using basic statistical techniques and data visualisation
- Analyse and interpret workforce data and trends to identify relevant insights to help drive business improvement and workforce planning initiatives
- Lead and implement system improvement projects to deliver accurate, high quality reporting analytics and efficient HR systems
- Establish strong working relationships with key stakeholders and work collaboratively, exchange information and facilitate a service orientated approach
- Drive innovation and support PTC stakeholders to deliver strategic and annual projects from a data and reporting perspective
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Information Systems, or a related area or extensive equivalent experience gained within a complex multi-system environment
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems, including experience in report writing tools (e.g. Cognos, Power BI, Tableau) and in systems analysis
- Experience in high-level data analytics and reporting and data visualisation, including interpreting and analysing data, identifying trends, and applying statistical techniques to produce ongoing reports
- High-level communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to accurately convey complex information to a range of stakeholders
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Sarah Doyle, Recruitment Consultant
. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700
or via email at email@example.com using job reference number 3353
.Applications close: 11.30pm Sunday 19 September 2021Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.