We are the Global Savings Group, the leading European Commerce Content platform focussing on the delivery of consumer rewards, cashback, savings opportunities, and shopping content.
Founded in 2012, we began our journey towards becoming the leading commerce content platform. After having specialized in the couponing sector, we extended our product portfolio with Pouch, our new shopping assistant, in 2018. In early 2020 we expanded again as iGraal, France’s biggest cash-back player, also became a proud part of the Global Savings Group family.
Our fast-growing team of more than 500 tech enthusiasts, online marketers, account managers and editors today funnels more than 3 million purchases every month.
By assisting millions of consumers to make smarter purchasing decisions, we enable our partners to reach high-intent users at scale in 20+ markets around the world. We operate 100+ digital assets with the world’s leading publishers, helping them to monetize on their digital platforms.
As a part of our family in Munich, you can look forward to...
- Becoming a part of the Global Savings Group international network
- A culture that supports your individual and professional development
- An open-minded team that embraces new ideas, perspectives and methodologies
- Having flexible working hours with the possibility of remote working
- Working in a cloud based company
Want to be a part of an organization where 45+ nationalities work together in a fast growing market?
We are currently looking for a Data Engineer (m/f/d) to join the awesomeness of Global Savings Group in our headquarters in Munich. Amongst many exciting challenges, you will:
- Implement the source of truth in a data driven company with billions of events and millions of transactions coming from a variety of products deployed across the globe
- Be involved in the implementation of Data Lake systems using AWS services: S3, EMR, EC2, Glue, Kinesis, Athena, etc.
- Implement services and solutions using AWS Big Data, Analytics, or Data Engineering solutions
- Be part of large-scale global data warehousing and analytics projects
- Become a valuable part of a team of highly-skilled engineers dedicated to integrating the various sources of data needed for analytical purposes
We are a match if you have...
- Proven hands-on experience in (Data-)Engineering
- Proven experience in development ETL, data flows and processing Data at scale
- Experience in implementing services and solutions using AWS Big Data, Analytics, or Data Engineering solutions
- Experience with Python, Scala and/or Java
- Experience with of Spark, Flink, MapReduce/Hadoop
- Working knowledge of relational databases and query authoring (SQL)
- Agile mindset, enthusiasm and passion to design/develop data-driven products
- Fluent verbal and written communication skills in English
Are you up for it?
Send us your CV in English.
Any questions? Get in touch with Viktoria today.