GL has been developing standalone telematics solutions for vehicle connectivity, letting car drivers enjoy the newest automotive features, innovative safety navigation, and entertainment services. Multiple teams work for a well-recognized world-class customer for 6 years now. Here we are starting a new corporation for the Computer vision and machine learning department.
We are looking for a skilled Data engineer for one of the following project types:
○ VRU/Vehicle classification
○ Road, parking slot classification
○ Vehicle classification
○ Object Detection/Lane detection
○ data management
○ Knowledge of script languages (Python, Perl, or equivalent).
○ Support the MLOps team to create and maintain an optimal data pipeline architecture
○ Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements
○ Identify, design, and implement internal data management processes
○ Automating processes, optimizing data delivery, providing scalability, etc.
○ Optimise data extraction, transformation, and loading
○ Build analytics tools to provide insights and key performance metrics.
○ Work with stakeholders to assist the team with data infrastructure needs
○ Work with data and analytics experts to maximize functionality in our data systems
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
About GlobalLogic GlobalLogic is a leader in digital engineering. We help brands across the globe design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. By integrating experience design, complex engineering, and data expertise—we help our clients imagine what’s possible, and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world, extending our deep expertise to customers in the automotive, communications, financial services, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, media and entertainment, semiconductor, and technology industries. GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company operating under Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501) which contributes to a sustainable society with a higher quality of life by driving innovation through data and technology as the Social Innovation Business.