- Avoid city traffic - South Eastern location.
- Minimum 6 month contract
- Opportunity for growth!
Grow your career within a global company! A unique opportunity is available for a Data Analyst to join our client's team based in the South Eastern suburbs. As a Data Analyst,you will join the Sales team to build and provide reporting and analytical data required to improve internal processes.
What kind of responsibilities will I have?
- Design and maintenance of sales and marketing dashboards using Power BI platform
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and relevant external agencies
- Work in partnership with Finance ensuring data integrity
- Reporting on sales by channel and creation of weekly, monthly sales reports
- Reporting on brand health and marketing ROI
- Ensuring data is correctly sourced
- Establishment of dashboards that can be transferred easily to SAP
- Ad hoc duties
Essential requirements and skills:
- Power BI knowledge and proficiency
- Experience in working with multiple data sources to integrate into Power BI
- Experience in finance reporting
- Tertiary qualification or 5 years' experience in this field
- Advanced knowledge and use of Microsoft Office Suite and Power BI
- Experience with Oracle and SAP
- Excellent communication, analytical, presentation & planning skills
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- High attention to detail and strong problem solving
- Ability to interpret and present analytical findings
Benefits to you:
- Avoid a commute into the city and work locally.
- Opportunity for further training and expanding your skillset.
- Great work culture.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be considered for this position, and feel you have the required skills and experience, please submit your application via the 'APPLY NOW' button.