Duties and responsibilities:
- Analyse marketing & sales data from different sources to answer business related questions & support decision-making process
- Create insightful reporting & analysis to help quantifying key marketing drivers to optimize future campaigns planning
- Develop top quality tools, analyses, dashboards to support Marketing goals, initiatives, projects and strategies
- Continuously develop and enhance B2B marketing data landscape to improve data quality & support automation
- Work closely with Marketing & Sales departments and effectively communicate data insights to appropriate stakeholders
What we look for in an applicant:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Data Analytics preferably in the areas of Marketing/CRM
- Advanced degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Data Analytics, Computer Science or equivalent numeric discipline
- Strong SQL skills & database knowledge are a must
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Qlik, Tableau, power BI or other equivalent visualization tool
- R and/or Python programming skills are an advantage
- Data science and/or data architecture/engineering experience is a big advantage
- Fluent in English, German would be a strong asset
- Data-driven & analytical mind, proactive and self-starter
At Sunrise UPC, you will work in a dynamic and international environment where your commitment will make great achievements possible and you have a wide range of opportunities for further development. In addition to our new «FlexWork» working model, we offer you above-average social benefits and attractive product advantages from the Sunrise UPC range.
Seize this opportunity to join us on our journey to actively help shape our future! We look forward to your complete online application.
Please note, that we only accept applications through our online tool.