This is an exciting time to join Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) as we become a 100% digital economy business through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a high-performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one set of values and a unique operating model which drives collaboration, client focus and attention.
Dentsu Aegis Network believes that everybody should be treated equitably. We are committed to creating an inclusive, diverse and collaborative environment that enables our people to do what they do best – innovating the way brands are built. This is regardless of age, race, disability, sexual orientation, gender, marital, civil partnership or parental status, religion or belief. As a global organisation, we offer fair employment and advancement opportunities for our employees to succeed and advance within their profession, both in Singapore and around the world.
Regional Data Analyst (fixed-term contract)
The Global Technology operating model is based around a set of principles and a clear alignment to the Business strategy. Those core themes are formed around scalable and agile solutions and propagating a significant move to the cloud.
In parallel with a wider programme of technology and operational change, the Project Management Toolkit team implement a global strategic platform based on Workfront to establish a common framework for Project Delivery and Time Recording across two key workstreams:
- The Workfront Foundation workstream will transform the way our Creative brands deliver efficiently to clients by defining a set of processes and integrations with key technologies including Adobe Creative Cloud and Adstream.
- The Timesheet Solution workstream is aligned with the Time Recording Working Group and aims to create a robust and scalable solution for deployment across multiple brands and markets.
The Regional Data Analyst will assist the local markets on Data requirement definitions, integrations and assist the regional and local PM’s in deploying Time Sheet solution in APAC Markets. This will include any clarification on a day to day from markets around project data, user data & integrations and align them with the global taxonomy and process. This role will involve close engagement between the central project management toolkit team, local market teams and regional/market Project Managers.
This role has dual reporting lines to the Regional Business Platforms lead and the global PMTK programme director.
- Define and map the data sources and data requirements for Time sheet deployment.
- Closely work with Regional and market PM’s on overall timelines for data requirements
- Analyse and map the existing time and related data for integration and reporting.
- Support tactical and strategic business dashboards.
- Evaluate legacy/existing time tools and options to meet the compliance and BI requirements by market/brands.
- Engage with the central project team on solution availability, support model etc.
- Attend the global Working Group to update on regional plans & progress.
- Support local market Project Managers and ensure a consistent approach to project delivery and reporting.
- Experienced Data Analyst with strong grip on Master Data Management(MDM) and integrations. Good to have a project management skill.
- Excellent engagement and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience with structured programme governance; stakeholder management, reporting cycles, risk management.
- Is self-starting and pragmatic; able to develop solutions in areas of ambiguity and complexity to achieve practical outcomes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation. Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Team player; has a highly professional, flexible, energetic and collaborative approach.
- Ideally would have experience of Workfront or other SaaS products for project management and time recording.
- Beneficial to have experience of working with the following core products; Okta, Workday, MS Dynamics 365 F&O, MS PSA, Tableau & MS Power BI.ssss
- Please attach an updated CV to your application
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Dentsu Aegis Network
Fixed Term Contract (Fixed Term)