We are oxolo
Together with an international team, we’ve been working in the entertainment industry for well over 20 years and know it inside and out. Our defined goal is to continually astonish our fans by pepping up their everyday lives with the latest and most innovative technology. At our site in Hamburg, Germany, as well as a number of other places around the globe, a number of creative geniuses, innovators, industry veterans, doers, strategists, and mavericks join together to bring communication to a new level on a daily basis. Satisfied and happy customers stand atop our business priorities! In making this possible, we have very high standards and values that we stand by every day, namely safety, transparent business measures, open-mindedness, a respectful and appreciative manner of dealing with each other, social commitment, a subsequent means of working, and naturally a whole lot of fun at and while doing our work. We are absolutely passionate about our company and our products.
Who we’re looking for?
We’re looking to hire a Machine Learning Engineer for Speech Synthesis (m/f/d) with a focus on text-to-speech as soon as possible.
Do you feel right at home in the exciting world of the entertainment industry and are you passionate about the endless possibilities of digital communication? Do you have that ”spirit of discovery” in you and love challenges? Then you’re exactly what we’re looking to add to our creative team admittedly in a full-time capacity, right away.
TasksYour area of responsibility:
- Our manager and contact partner for all matters concerning our visual computing models
- Continual monitoring of new developments in the field of text-to-speech
- Increasing efficiency, quality, and the speed of our developmental processes
- Co-responsible for establishing our team in the field of sound AI
- Incorporated into all strategic decisions made by the company with respect to sound AI modules
RequirementsWhat you have to offer:Must haves:
Would be ideal:
- A master’s degree or a comparable education with a focus on machine learning centering on digital signal processing and audio engineering
- Multi-year experience in working with and programming sound applications
- Deep knowledge of pertinent neuronal architectures for text-to-speech, e.g. DC-TTS, Tacotron, WaveNet, SV2TTS
- Very good programming knowledge in python and C++
- Very strong knowledge of how to use Linux, Bash, (GPU) Clusters
- Good knowledge in the use of Cloud service providers i.e. AWS, Google
- Distinct product understanding with knowledge of user insight
- A strong team player
- Very good English language skills
- Very good overview of the current developments in the field of AI, also outside of speech synthesis
- Good knowledge in the field of Reinforcement Learning
- Most ideal would be a key focus on human-centered AIs
- Ideally knowledge about the compression of AI models (quantization, pruning)
- Good knowledge of, and experience with, mathematical optimization
- Good knowledge of classic statistical NLP and computational linguistics
BenefitsIn addition to start-up flair and exciting tasks, we offer:
- Dynamic environment with a flat hierarchy, a high level of transparency, and quick decision making
- You profit from a group of professional colleagues with many years of experience in the industry
- Flexible work times and the opportunity to work when and where you’d like
- Best hardware and software to ensure that work truly is enjoyable
- Personal annual budget for further education/training measures
- Regular company events - worldwide
- Participation in company success
Sounds interesting? Then we’re looking forward to your resume!