Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? We are an international team of more than 330 talented SocialPointers, based in sunny & cosmopolitan Barcelona. We create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS & Android, that are played & loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
In 2017 we were acquired by Take Two Interactive (GTA, Bioshock, Red Dead Redemption, NBA, XCom...) & we have been expanding our activities ever since, as well as creating exciting new opportunities for super talented people to join our teams!
Join the challenge & help us make this year the breakout year in mobile social gaming.
We are looking to welcome yet another brilliant Game Data Analyst in our Analytics team, where you will work to understand our gamers' behaviour, work with the game teams to improve the product, drive retention & user conversion.
Applying quantitative analysis, statistics & programming, you'll draw business insights that add real value to Socialpoint. To truly make an impact you'll need to learn quickly & work well in a fast-paced environment while collaborating closely with our Game Teams & Heads of Product.
What will you do in Socialpoint?
- Work with the Game Teams to provide insights into user behaviour and answer key business questions.
- Perform hands-on research, data exploration and analysis.
- Communicate, define and visualize analysis and results to senior stakeholders, including: Head of Analytics, VPs of Product, the CEOs and other C-level executives.
- Acting as the liaison between product, game developers, data engineers and data scientists to ensure our data is precisely specified, understood and consistent.
- Team up with other data scientists to lead projects on machine learning, behavioural segmentation and monetization.
What are we looking for?
- 2/3 years experience applying analytics to answer business questions and mine for insights that drive value, preferably in a mobile B2C business.
- A Masters degree in a quantitative subject area (such as Statistics, Maths, or Social Sciences) from a leading university.
- Strong analytical skills in applied statistics or econometrics and prior experience in empirical analysis.
- Experience implementing data science models with Python, R or Matlab.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, experience presenting to business stakeholders.
- A passion for turning data into actionable insights.
- You are fluent in written and spoken English.
- Solid skills visualizing findings with a front-end visualization tool like Tableau, Looker or Chartio.
And you are ...
- A passionate gamer, this is a must!
- Creative and innovative, always looking for better ways to achieve our goals.
- A fast learner, highly meticulous, a consummate professional. You bring value into any conversation you have.
- Pragmatic, you know how to balance short term and long term deliverables.
- A team player, you establish effective relationships to work with others for the win
- Able to operate sensitively in multi-cultural environments and build effective working relationships.
What's in it for you as a Socialpointer?
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we are working remotely until further notice. However, this hasn't stopped us from offering these great benefits!
- You'll get the newest & most powerful devices & equipment to work with, along with a Spotify Premium account.
- An impressive 25 days annual leave, not including public holidays!
- Private medical insurance, just in case!
- Free Language Lessons.
- People development is key for us: an amazing training budget just for you & our internal mobility program offers real growth opportunities!
- Drop by our hairdresser's for a trim (& forget your wallet).
And whenever we go back to the office....
- Monday breakfast + delicious daily lunch menus!
- Want to stay in shape? We have a brand new gym, football & basketball teams along with a fantastic physiotherapist.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away so we get fresh fruit at the office every day!
- Monthly events are there to get you to know your colleagues.
- If you are new to sunny Barcelona you can also join our Newbies Club: we offer weekend activities once a month, Spanish lessons & help with all your boring paperwork!
The list just goes on & on... so get your game on & apply now!
Socialpoint is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You're welcome on the team no matter where you're from, who you like, what you look like, or if you prefer Xbox over Playstation. It's a trick question – mobile wins every time! We hire based on your qualifications and demonstrated ability to perform job responsibilities. Our games are for everyone, and so is our workplace.