As an Associate with SS&C Health, you will be a part of an organization that promotes better health outcomes for consumers through clinical and technological innovations. We accomplish this by leveraging the robust technology foundation and powerful analytic resources that are the core of SS&C, with industry leading clinical expertise, and strategic pharmacy and healthcare solutions. You will join a team that is redefining the value of pharmacy in healthcare through the integration of advanced analytics, clinical insights, and transformative digital capabilities.
Recognized within the organization as a functional expert with specialized depth and/or breadth of knowledge. Works independently, with guidance only in the most complex situations. Solves complex problems; identifies new solutions using a broad perspective and understanding. Leads large scale projects with substantial resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity. May lead a project team with influence over contribution of others. Translates functional vision into plans and guides their execution. May lead a project team with influence over contribution of others. Translates functional vision into plans and guides their execution.
This is a remote, work from anywhere position.
- Builds data driven systems, architectures, and platforms to provide innovative solutions for long-term analytical outputs and cloud based application development projects.
- Participates on cross-functional teams of technology, product, and business specialists to deliver best-in-class, customer-centric, big data projects by leveraging leading edge tools and technologies.
- Uses strong technical and quantitative knowledge and skills to identify new opportunities for business solutions within vast amounts and varieties of data, delivers compelling proposals, defines requirements, designs new projects, and guides them through successful delivery and validation to drive business growth.
- Translates business problems into analytical, data-driven methodology to improve business efficiencies and make significant financial gains.
- Communicates complex analysis in a clear, understandable way to non-experts.
- Designs and continuously improves algorithms.
- Mines raw, relevant data from a variety of sources to identify patterns and correlations and to generate best-in-class actionable and meaningful insights.
- Manages stakeholders and guides them in unlocking the value in their data.
- Influences architectures that will lead to transformation of data analytics platforms and information technology overall.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related degree
- 6+ years’ experience using and maintaining a relational database (MySql/MariaDB, SQL Server, PostgreSQL, etc.) or an equivalent certification
- 6+ years’ experience analyzing data via code (e.g., C#, Java, Python, R) or an equivalent certification
- Experience with cloud-based application development, experience using and maintaining Linux servers (CentOS, RHEL, Ubuntu, etc.), and familiarity with web servers (e.g. Nginx, Apache)
- Experience in C# highly preferred
- IBM Certified Database Administrator – DB2, Oracle Database 12c Administrator, or equivalent certification.
Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here . SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.