- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering related field
- 1 year developing with Python, Java, Bash, etc..
- > 3 years experience in business intelligence role, including data warehousing and business intelligence tools
- Experience solving information retrieval problems is a plus
- Experience with GCP or AWS data solutions (Bigquery, PubSub, Redshift, ...) is a plus
- Ability to manage her or him -self to solve complex problems
Salary setting based on demonstrated experience, working in a dynamic, young, internationally and growth-oriented environment with the support of a multidisciplinary team.
To respond to this opportunity, send us your CV with reference BA/DA/D to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: RECRUITMENT & SELECTION PROCESS AND INTEGRATION IN PANDEMIC CONTEXT – COVID-19
Due to the current paradigm we are currently living in, and in order to ensure a safe and healthy environment for our candidates and recruitment team, the first interviews will be conducted by phone call or video conference.
Match Profiler is prepared to monitor the integration of new employees remotely, and support them in this new phase of their professional career.