Learning Sciences International (LSI) is searching for a talented and competitive Proposal/RFP Manager and Data Analyst to join our team, working across product families and tiered sales teams to both write RFPs and proposals and assist in developing targeting/hunting sales strategies and support collateral. This is a remote position but may be required to occasionally travel to West Palm Beach office.
The Proposal/RFP Manager and Data Analyst plays an integral role in business development through the completion of RFPs and due diligence requests, the completion of proposals and presentation collateral, and the analysis of data in support of sales strategies. This role may also contribute to other projects and requests. This role will work directly and effectively with the company’s Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Product Management, and leadership, write and maintain a library of original technical (product-specific) content, and be able to effectively customize that content for specific sales situations. This role additionally will strategize with leaders across the Education Division regarding data needs and RFP prioritization.
This role is expected to remain current on the K12 industry as well as the current product strategies being implemented in our projects and professional development. The selected candidate will be expected to handle a high volume of requests simultaneously and productively. Projects will be in both the areas of new business development and existing client renewals and management. Data analysis requires the ability to research and understand school-, district-, and state-level education plans and initiatives, and to analyze data to a set of requirements provided by a SME or leader.
- Write a high volume of RFPs/proposals across practice areas and product lines.
- Create and maintain all RFP/proposal language and content in a library.
- Maintain consistent product messaging and updated product language and data.
- Work directly with the Sales Director to develop a knowledge base of the historical and current relationship with the customers, the current allocation of the customer’s plan, and the customer’s needs and challenges.
- Customize final documents to reflect a nuanced and targeted response to the specific sales opportunity, demonstrating an understanding of the opportunity and the prospective customer’s needs.
- Handle follow-up work associated with RFPs/proposals moving to the next phase: coordinating answers, additional information, etc.
- Create and maintain reusable collateral in an ongoing continuous improvement cycle.
- Analyze requirements and write/create/find RFP responses matching the requirements
- Create processes for main tasks of proposals, RFP, and data analysis requests (request form, intake requirements, time bound process stages, etc.)
- Work directly with the Sales Director to ensure LSI has extensive K-12 business intelligence base specific to the issues affecting current customers that would inform how we leverage the relationships and experiences to identify potential new customer acquisition and expansion for existing customers. Intel might include but not be limited to:
- Local/State issues that inform strategic plan initiatives
- High level personnel move to a new district
- Funding changes and priorities within a district
- Significant enrollment changes
- Revisions to state rules on accountability
- School Board governing trends
- State/National initiatives coupled to district response actions
- Provide sales support data with in-depth analysis of the data to ensure sales team members are empowered to utilize the data effectively and efficiently. The data support will include but not be limited to:
- Target School/District Lists
- School District profiles
- State Initiatives/ Accountability data
- State/District/ School Improvement Plans
- Funding Mechanisms aligned to LSI scope of work
- Interview and work with different departments to gather information not readily available in existing documentation
- Line editing of final response for spelling / grammar / consistency of exemplary quality
Powered by JazzHR