Since 2005, BOLD has established itself as a job seeker's ally. Unlike our competitors that specialize in posting jobs for employers, BOLD's focus steadfastly remains on the job seeker. Our top-rated tools offer job seekers of every walk of life the help they need to get the jobs they want.
A profitable, mature startup, BOLD walks with the job seeker through every phase of the job search process. Our award-winning resume and cover letter builders have helped millions of job seekers in more than 180 countries create the application materials they need to succeed.
BOLD's brands have a presence across the globe and BOLD is continuing to build its international offerings and serve millions of job seekers.
This role may be remote from any of these states: Colorado, Iowa, Minnesota, New Jersey, Tennessee, Texas, and Washington.
This role is on our Data Analytics team. This team partners with Product, Marketing, and Finance to produce world-class analysis and provide recommendations that improve our products and increase customer engagement.
BOLD is looking for an enthusiastic Data Scientist, Product Analytics to join our team. You will provide critical insights to business partners and strategic support to the executive team. You will also have your fingers on the pulse of the business and develop metrics and reporting to keep the organization informed. Through your high-quality analysis and attention to detail, you will be the go-to person for product performance and insights. The ideal candidate is highly motivated and will use their technical skills and business acumen to quickly make an impact!
- Conduct in-depth analysis to uncover opportunities for improving our products
- Work closely with business partners to extract meaningful insights using a variety of data sources: relational databases, front-end analytics tools, clickstream data, etc.
- Present insights and recommendations to executive leadership using high quality visualizations and concise messaging
- Design and analyze A/B tests to drive KPI improvements
- Build machine learning models to predict customer behavior and better understand the drivers of customer engagement and retention
- Develop dashboards to inform business decisions with an emphasis on automation and scalability
- Collaborate with Engineering to advance data infrastructure and governance
- 5+ years' experience performing quantitative data analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company
- Ability to write complex SQL queries to drive critical business decisions
- Robust understanding of Statistics with ability to explain statistical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Math, Engineering, Statistics or other quantitative field, with a track record of academic excellence
- Self-starter with a desire to learn and the ability to rapidly understand the business and its drivers
- Proficiency with Python/R
- Experience with building machine learning/predictive models
- Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, or equivalent
- Experience with Google Analytics, MixPanel or other front-end analytical platforms a plus
- Experience with NLP (Natural Language Processing) is a plus
BOLD is a fast-paced, innovative company full of smart, committed people who are passionate about our products and love helping people find the career of their dreams. We balance work and fun while continuing to build a successful, fast-growing company that is changing the way people get jobs.
Our vision is to revolutionize the online career world by creating transformational products that help people find the careers they love and reach their full potential.
BOLD is an equal opportunity employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for the position in accordance with San Francisco's Fair Chance Ordinance.