What’s happening at PwC?
As part of PwC’s global strategy, The New Equation, we’re investing significantly in skills, capabilities and technologies to address the breadth and complexity of the challenges that our clients face with their businesses and in society. One of our responses to this was establishing Tech Central, a technology focused function working alongside other PwC teams.What’s happening in the function?
Tech Central is rapidly growing and the environment that our people work in is fueled by ingenuity, collaboration and innovation. Our people are skilled and passionate about the work they do. As part of the team you’ll experience an environment consisting of a wide range of technologies with ample room for you to learn, grow and innovate.About The Team
Joining the data team offers multiple opportunities to work on cutting edge technologies & solve complex data problems. As a large organisation we have vast quantities of data moving around our systems ready to be organised, analysed & leveraged to create business insights that can help us operate effectively. As a data analyst you will be front and centre in linking the complex world of data to real world decisions.Job Skills
The role requires the application of tools and techniques for data analysis to
A Data Analyst collects, organises and studies data to provide insight and facilitate understanding.
- Link, aggregate, manage and clean data
- Undertake a range of analytical studies on that data and present findings
- Determine structure, content and relationships within and across datasets
- Identify data anomalies, nuances, undocumented standards and errors that will impact development and operational activity
- Contribute to the documentation of Data Standards including Data Definitions and Data Quality Rules
Not the role for you?
- Understanding of Data Quality Management principles
- Data Design discovery & process management
- Appreciation for data governance standards, controls and requirements and how they are factored into design activity
Did you know PwC offers flexible career arrangements and contract work? Learn more.The Skills We Look For
The PwC Professional is our global framework for defining and encouraging leadership at all levels. Learn more.The Deal
‘The Deal’, our firmwide Employee Value Proposition’ empowers our people to be the best they can be. Learn more.Our commitment to you
We’re committed to building a culture that empowers all of our people to thrive and feel a sense of belonging at PwC. Learn more.Application support
If you’re a person with a disability, if you’re neurodivergent, or if you have a condition that you believe may affect your performance during our selection process, we’ll be happy to make reasonable adjustments to our processes for you. Learn more.