Data Analytics- Strategy
Unity Point Clinics- West Lakes
Monday- Friday, 8a-5p (Flex Schedule)
Full-Time Benefits, 40 Hours/ Week
Responsible for supporting the ambulatory enterprise by providing leadership data insights and consultation around key financial, clinical, and experiential metrics.
Supporting Operations & Leadership
- Refresh monthly operational dashboards for ambulatory service lines and field all data related questions from leadership
- Respond to ad hoc clinical, financial, and experiential requests from ambulatory leaders
- Provide analytical consultation to ambulatory leadership
Growing the Business
- Perform market analysis to survey existing and perspective growth opportunities
- Develop tools for operational leaders to capitalize on revenue and cost saving opportunities
- Work with cross organizational teams to support strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to develop ambulatory key performance indicator targets
Basic UPH Performance Criteria
- Demonstrates the UnityPoint Health Values and Standards of Behaviors as well as adheres to policies and procedures and safety guidelines.
- Demonstrates ability to meet business needs of department with regular, reliable attendance.
- Employee maintains current licenses and/or certifications required for the position.
- Practices and reflects knowledge of HIPAA, TJC, DNV, OSHA and other federal/state regulatory agencies guiding healthcare.
- Completes all annual education and competency requirements within the calendar year.
- Is knowledgeable of hospital and department compliance requirements for federally funded healthcare programs (e.g. Medicare and Medicaid) regarding fraud, waste and abuse. Brings any questions or concerns regarding compliance to the immediate attention of hospital administrative staff. Takes appropriate action on concerns reported by department staff related to compliance.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business or other analytics related field
- All staff are expected to participate in appropriate continuing education as may be requested and/or required by their immediate manager. In addition, staff are expected to accept personal responsibility for other educational activities to enhance job-related skills and abilities. All staff must attend mandatory educational programs.
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- One year financial/data analysis or relevant experience in a health care organization.
- Two years financial/data analysis or relevant experience outside of a health care organization.