MyHR Data Analyst x 2
Solihull, B91 3LT – Hybrid working
Up to £28,000 per annum + Benefits
Here at Serco, we are looking for two HR Data Analysts to join the wider HRIS team. This role will involve s upporting the business with maintaining data changes to org structures, handling customer calls and service requests for queries/ guidance related to reporting line changes, position updates, organisational moves and using the MYHR online system.
As HR Data Analyst you will raise technical issues, support changes to terms and conditions, structures updates and BAU projects where required.
As Part Of This You Will
- Be the first point of contact for MyHR Online
- Support managers through the MyHR online process
- Promptly resolve HR data issues
- Raise system issues in a timely manner
- Expand and maintain data integrity to all downstream systems
- Work closely with other service teams to provide end to end support to customers
What You Will Need To Do The Role
- Experience working in a similar role, ideally within an HR Shared Service environment
- Experience using SAP HCM and knowledge of Resource Link and Winshuttle would be an advantage, but not essential
- Stakeholder management and project management skills with the ability to change priorities in line with fluctuating business demands.
What We Offer
- Contributory pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- BUPA anytime health plan
- Serco Benefits package - including discounts to well-known retail and entertainment brands
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services. We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world in areas including defence, transport, justice, immigration, healthcare and citizen services. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to complete your application. Occasionally we receive a large volume of applications for our roles and when that happens we sometimes bring the closing date forward, so please apply promptly to avoid disappointment.
At Serco, we see people first and foremost for their performance and potential. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive organisation that supports the needs of all. As such we will make reasonable adjustments at interview through to employment for our candidates and strongly encourage applications from a diverse candidate pool. We are open to discussions around flexibility and flexible working. We operate a hybrid work structure in many of our business areas. We are proudly Disability Confident Leader employers and holder of the Silver Inclusive Employer Standard. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview. For help with your application please contact 0345 010 4000.
At Serco we support fair access to employment for those with unspent criminal convictions through the ‘Ban the Box’ pledge (some may be exempt due to the nature of the role and the security clearance required). Please contact our recruitment team directly on 0345 010 4000 to discuss.