Ledgy’s mission is to democratize ownership in startups. We create transparency for all stakeholders of a company and bring scalability to important processes for founders such as managing their stockholders, preparing financing rounds, and granting equity to all their employees.
Our customers are successful European companies, like Wefox, Kry, Bitpanda, Gorillas, Trade Republic, and many more.
Since our incorporation in 2017, we’ve been listed every year among the TOP 100 Swiss startups and are ranked as the #1 ICT startup in Switzerland.
Ledgy’s $10m Series A round in September ’21 marked the entry of renowned Silicon Valley investor Sequoia Capital into the Swiss startup ecosystem—almost 50 years after its founding.
Our goal at Ledgy is to use this freshly acquired confidence (and capital) to build one of the greatest teams in Europe and boldly go to where no company has gone before
We are an international and diverse team of 22 people, 50 % women, coming from 17 different countries and speaking 18 different languages.
We believe that startups are a main driver of positive change in the world and help create equal opportunities for everyone outside of corporate hierarchies. Humanity needs solutions for the current challenges, like climate change and the best source for this innovation are startups. We try to live by strong moral values and offer an example to other companies, while helping them be more successful with our product so they can drive the change forward.
We believe that equal opportunities for all social groups of society are necessary, and are committed to a culture where everyone feels welcome and respected. Psychological safety and a culture of modesty and openness is important to us.
We sincerely live and work by our beliefs so every hire for us is an important one. We’ve done a great job so far in building our team and our hope is that you will be able to join us.
As a Data Analyst at Ledgy, your mission is to create and maintain the infrastructure to collect all the data we need to track our teams’ progress and make decisions backed by data.
At Ledgy, you will
- Create and maintain the infrastructure to collect all the data we need at Ledgy
- Connect that data with the tools that need it; for example, sending demo requests from our website to Hubspot and back into Notion and Google Ads
- Build reports and dashboards for each team to track their progress, be more autonomous, and make data-driven decisions
- Run ad-hoc analyses to inform decisions where data is crucial; for example, pricing, onboarding, etc.
- Manage the integration of tools like Segment, Mixpanel, and Google Analytics into our landing page and app
- Align with the team leads on their information flow and data requirements to distill them into a powerful analytics architecture
The job is a good fit if you
- Enjoy crunching numbers in your head and find symmetries in a complex data set
- Have an excellent understanding of how information flows and how to combine different sources to get a desired piece of information
- Get excited about finding creative ways to visualize connections between numbers and their relation
Being part of Ledgy means to
- See “the whole journey” and be one of the first team members of a company that scales from Switzerland to be the major player in Europe and globally
- Work with a passionate team with diverse interests such as the outdoors ️, meditation , and space exploration
- Have a chance to get to get to know the startup world and it’s leaders inside and out
- Have flexible working hours, be able to work remotely, and benefit from 25 days of vacation
- Get stock options to become an owner of Ledgy yourself
- Take part in company off-sites and in optional regular team activities
…all this to create a fun and productive working environment where personal hobbies and projects have enough space as well.