Do you dream of working in a company that is driven by a meaningful purpose? An inclusive company that empowers you to do your best and be innovative?
We’re now looking for a Data scientist for AI Flagship located in Warsaw, Poland. The person on this position will be responsible to support Artificial Intelligence projects in HR and be engaged in the implementation of employee solutions.
What you will do:
- Identify and understand business problems: partner with business stakeholders to understand and communicate on business objectives
- Define analytical techniques to solve business challenges
- Provide data science contribution into the assigned projects
- Be part of the innovation programs (eg. Semtech, chatbots)
- Maintain high quality code and documentation
- Assure efficiency, stability and scalability of the solution
- Create & deliver easily-consumable presentations to large groups of stakeholders and executives that showcase actionable insights and recommendations
Experience and skills we are looking for:
- University degree with focus on quantitative methods/ econometrics/ statistics/ mathematics / IT or related degree programs
- 1-2 years of hands on experience in using advanced analytical techniques to solve practical problems from prototyping to business impact
- Strong programming skills in R or Python
- Deep understanding of machine learning and statistical methods with their underlying theory and math
- Passion for innovation & development of algorithms for the new use cases (eg. This could be projects involving chatbots, blockchain etc)
- Experience in providing the results of analyses in clear written form and presenting the findings to the audience
- Experience with relational databases such as Oracle, SQL Server etc.
- Fluent English. Any other language a plus
- Experience with big data platforms - Hadoop(Hive, Pig, Map Reduce, HQL)/Spark/H2O is a plus
- Practical experience with AWS platform (Redshift, S3, Athena etc.) is a plus
If you would like to have…
- Exciting job in an international company, which is leading the Digital Transformation of Energy Management and Automation, with significant market share
- Collaboration with cross-region teams, work in a diverse and supportive team of professionals
- Induction training - that will help you to smoothly find yourself in our company
- Special trainings tailored to your needs and career goals
- Wide choice of benefits
And more …share your CV (in English) with us.
At Schneider Electric , we believe access to energy and digital is a basic human right. We empower all to do more with less, ensuring Life Is On everywhere, for everyone, at every moment. We provide energy and automation digital solutions for efficiency and sustainability.
Primary Location: PL-MZ-Warsaw
Unposting Date: Sep 30, 2021, 9:29:00 PM