- Role: Data Reporting Consultant
- Department: Equity Brokerage – Account Management Team
- Duration: CDI (full time contract)
- Start date: September 2021
- Location: Paris
Kepler Cheuvreux is a leading independent European financial services company. The group leverages its research expertise in the following business lines : equities, debt and derivatives, investment solutions, corporate finance and asset management
The Equity Brokerage business has a unique multi-local model and is a Top 10 player in European equities.Kepler Cheuvreux / Key Figures :
YOUR TASKS :
- 1st independent European equity broker;
- 2 billion euros of equities traded daily on average;
- 1st Equity Research coverage in Continental Europe;
- 1st for Country Leaders Board (Institutional Investor Research 2020 Survey for Europe);
- 13 major financial centres in Europe and the USA;
- 600 employees;
- 1,200 institutional clients.
Based in Paris, the Account Management team (4 people) is at the nexus of feedback from our major Institutional clients regarding our services in equity Research, Sales and Execution. The team collects client feedback and then provides internal consultancy on how to improve market share and client perception.
The team is involved in client strategy, client targeting, monitoring of account profitability, management reporting, CRM, Mifid II client research agreement negotiation.During your employment, you will notably be in charge of:
YOUR PROFILE & SKILLS:The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Streamline and digitalize internal & external data reporting processes;
- Interpreting data, analyzing results and providing ongoing internal or external client reports;
- Client account reviews concerning our Equity Brokerage activity;
- Consultancy to management on business process and client targeting optimisation.
RECRUTMENT PROCESS:Between 2 and 3 rounds of interviews:
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in audit, consultancy or in Financial Services;
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Finance or Ecole de Commerce;
- Fluency in French and in English is required and any other major European languages would be useful;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings;
- Excellent communication skills (able to communicate clearly and concisely) both verbally and in writing;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Knowledge of Business Objects a significant advantage;
- Highly organized and efficient, with ability to multi-task and able to meet tight deadlines;
- ·Resilient and high degree of commitment.
both fit and technical questions.
You will need a flexible and creative approach in order to flourish in our international environment and succeed with our diverse client base. If you possess these qualities and would like to be part of Kepler Cheuvreux’s story, then come and join us!
Please note that Kepler Cheuvreux promotes equal opportunity. All applications will be given due consideration.