Note: This ad is not for a job, but rather for the opportunity to build your own VC-backed startup!
Are you an experienced Data Scientist or Machine Learning Engineer with a passion to make sense of large data sets that transform entire businesses? Do you often find yourself on the hunt for rich data sources and don’t shy away from large quantities of formless data? On top of that, do you want to take ownership of your own creations and are looking to build your next tech venture from scratch? You’ve come to the right place!
Who are we?
At Antler, we lower the barriers to entrepreneurship by giving you the necessary support to find the right co-founder, test and validate your idea, and by providing funding from day one so that you can build a truly global company. We are a global early-stage venture capital firm that invests in the defining companies of tomorrow to fundamentally improve the world with groundbreaking technologies. Our six-month platform brings together experienced and driven professionals from diverse backgrounds to build strong teams and launch their own companies. We are present in 25 locations worldwide, have supported 5000+ founders through our platforms, invested in 750+ startups, and received over 80,000+ applications.
Cohort starts: February 12th, 2024
For our upcoming cohort in February 2024, we are looking for Data Scientists and ML/AI Leads who want to build the next disruptive tech venture from scratch! Data Scientists and ML/AI Leads joining our platform plays an instrumental role as Co-founders, mainly being responsible for the tech/product side of the business, which requires that you:
- identify as someone with deep expertise in data science, machine learning, artificial intelligence or product development
- have strong analytical skills with hands-on experience in conducting technological analyses and applying advanced analytics & Machine Learning methodologies
- can execute data collection plans from both structured and unstructured sources that help in data exploration, hypothesis testing and statistical modeling
- can design, develop, and implement models, proofs-of-concept and pre-product prototypes
- have experience leading a team and maintaining an organized oversight of specific product delivery schedules
- might have an idea (optional) that will solve a problem that you’re passionate about, but you do not want to do it on your own. You understand that you need co-pilots who share your vision and values
Some examples of successful companies that were built as a result of Antler’s program, received pre-seed investment from Antler, and have gone on to raise substantial investment are as follows:
- Treyd - a buy-now-pay-later service for supplier invoices
- Evyon - planet-friendly battery energy storage system
- Glint Solar - software for identifying the best solar sites faster
- Modoyo - competitive gaming services focusing on inclusivity and community
Apply now to stop dreaming and start building!