Beiersdorf is known for its leading international skin care brands, including NIVEA, Eucerin, Labello, 8x4 and Hansaplast/Elastoplast. To maintain our growth we offer broad responsibilities and challenging tasks, enabling our people to raise the bar in all fields of our business - every day right from the start.
- Establish a dynamic data analytics methodology to optimize our packaging development with a focus on sustainability and technology
- Implement a tracking and forecasting mechanism of our ambitious packaging sustainability targets, e.g. recycled content, recyclability, reduce fossil-based plastics and emissions
- Analyze packaging master data and development data to extract essential information and previously hidden knowledge
- Further develop our packaging master data using data analytics methods / AI
- Increase data accuracy and efficiency
- Identify and close potential data gaps and errors based on analogies, algorithms and automated error detection
- Help to set-up an external reporting in co-operation with Corporate Sustainability (e.g. for the Sustainability Report and NGOs)
- Data preparation as well as target group-oriented visualization of the results
- Close cooperation with Corporate Sustainability, R&D Product Development, Master Data and external service providers, e.g. SAP
You enjoy the preparation, analysis and interpretation of data around packaging and you shape the future of our product development as an active member of the Beiersdorf data science community.
- Passion for packaging and sustainability
- University degree, ideally Master in data science, data engineering or related field and first relevant professional experience
- In-depth knowledge of machine learning algorithms, data mining / deep learning / neural networks
- Sound knowledge of SQL, database models/technologies as well as database architecture and infrastructure
- Experience with AI tools
- Skills in script programming, e.g. Python
- Passion for big data and experience in processing of large and heterogeneous data
- Very good knowledge of English and good knowledge of German or willingness to acquire good command in German
You are welcome to apply without a cover letter. If you would like to attach a cover letter, please upload it with your resume. We look forward to receiving your application including a compelling curriculum vitae with relevant references and certificates.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Regine Siebe every Wednesday between 1 and 2 pm via the telephone number: +49 40 4909 4956.