We Are Hiring:
Workforce Planning and Analytics
Remote / Virtual
Do you have experience with statistical programs? Our team wants to speak with you! We are seeking a Data Scientist to join our Workforce Planning & Analytics team. You will support deep dive data analysis, communicate trends to leadership, and identify issues relating to systems and processes for organizational support.
What You Will Do:
As a Data Scientist with Ascension, you will have the opportunity to develop predictive and prescriptive analytics models, creating efficient algorithms, and innovating use of data.
- Integrates data from multiple sources and supports/performs complex statistical data analysis including multivariate statistical analysis, multilevel modeling, dyadic analysis and/or coarsened exact matching analysis.
- Analyzes complex business and competitive issues and discerns the implications for systems support.
- Identifies, defines, directs and performs project issue analysis to resolve issues, including analysis of technical and economic feasibility of proposed data solution.
- Communicates highly technical information to numerous audiences, including senior management, the user community, and less experienced staff.
- Presents data to drive business decisions.
- Proposes and leads projects required to support the development of the organization's data infrastructure needs.
What You Will Need:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Bachelor's degree required.
- 3 years of experience preferred.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree strongly preferred.
- 1-3+ years of Data Science experience preferred.
- Experience with Python and R strongly preferred.
Why Join Our Team:
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer:
Ascension is an equal opportunity employer (EEO) and affords equal opportunity to all associates and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the “EEO is the Law” poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work