We are Mercedes-Benz.io. Our mission is to Ignite and build the digital solutions for Mercedes-Benz by forming a tribe of digital enthusiasts that drive Mercedes-Benz digital future.
Therefore, we offer 100% flexibility! You can choose if you want to work from your mobile office in Portugal, or from our offices in Lisbon or Braga. It's up to each of us to decide according to our needs.
We don’t care about your shoes, as long as you are wearing the right attitude. At Mercedes-Benz.io we walk the talk and make things happen. We do not digitize for the sake of being digital but for a better tomorrow for our customers. That’s not our job; it’s our passion. Therefore, we love to reflect and challenge everything – the status quo, Mercedes-Benz, and ourselves. We share the same beliefs and stand up for each other and this is why we hire unique people to join our Tribe of digital enthusiasts.
WHAT IS OneDNA?
If you join us, you would be a part of our OneDNA team. OneDNA creates a cutting-edge data platform for KPI reporting, data analyses, and data science for the digital business of Mercedes-Benz.io.
We are responsible for building, maintaining, and enhancing a comprehensive data models that covers relevant data sources for more efficient reporting and analysis of our stakeholders.
We define and maintain KPI frameworks to ensure governance and enforcement. Our team builds and maintains dashboards with a defined business impact for stakeholders based on an aligned style guides and offer trainings. We ensure an efficient data sharing process in eXtollo for our data models, including documentation.
Our team also offers consulting and enablement around to our stakeholders and finally, we build data science use cases to support data-driven product development.
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL
- Create and maintain scalable and efficient data processing infrastructure to ensure a reliable and high quality data supply
- Developing, setting up and maintaining scalable data processing infrastructure
- Defining, implementing and maintaining complete data pipelines (including data cleaning and integration)
- Setting up and maintaining storage infrastructure that serves the needs of Digital Analysts and Data Scientists
- Supporting deployment and monitoring of machine learning pipelines serving models in production
- Communicating with data owners and the team to ensure adequate data supply and collect feedback
TO SUCCEED YOU NEED
- 5+ years of experience
- Hands-on software engineering experience and the ability to write efficient, well-tested and maintainable code with a focus on performance and scalability
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Knowledge in relational databases and big data technologies like Apache Spark and PySpark
- Strong understanding of Data Warehousing
- Experience crafting data solutions and deploying data pipelines in production using Cloud solutions (Azure Databricks, Data Factory, Azure DevOps)
- Understanding of Data Governance, Data Quality and Data monitoring
THERE WILL BE BIG SMILES IF YOU
- Have experience working with scheduling tools such as Apache Airflow
- Experience working with Google Analytics
- Knowledge about Kubernetes and Docker
YOU WILL BE HAPPY WITH
- Open source software
- No top-down hierarchy. We trust in your self-organization
- Colleagues that are as smart, hardworking and driven as you
- An amazing open-minded and informal culture with the backup of a giant company like Mercedes-Benz
- IPhone, MacBook Pro or Dell (your choice) and noise-cancelling headphones
- Health insurance for you and your family
- Life insurance
- Proactive self-development in international Trainings and Conferences
- Language Training courses
- Wellbeing actions (massages, nutrition sessions, happy hour and more)
- Brand Connection Perks
- Much more cool stuff …
THIS IS WHAT OUR PROCESS LOOKS LIKE
- Screening call with our recruiter to get to know your motivation & your experience
- 1st Technical interview
- Take Home Technical Challenge
- 2nd Technical interview
- Final Interview
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO KNOW ABOUT US
Mercedes-Benz.io develops software and technology for the digital platforms of Mercedes-Benz. Our main products are the Mercedes-Benz Website worldwide, the e-commerce platform, digital services and aftersales solutions.
We have a fantastic team with people from all over the world. We encourage frequent collaboration and pairing across disciplines. English is the main working language.
Mercedes-Benz.io is an equal opportunities employer. We believe that diverse experiences and a broad collective perspective lead to a better company culture and better products.
Interested in engaging with a continuously evolving company to work hard, play hard and party hard? If so, please send your resumé (in English and PDF).