As the data analyst in zlCS Analytics, you will be the advocate of data who enables stakeholders to drive performance and create a direct impact from content production to our customer experience. You will be the key contributor who provides data-driven insights and reportings to support production teams across the full process which is where the magic happens: we provide insights to produce inspiring content to our customers.
You will be the owner of reporting analytics, with involvement in exploratory analysis and descriptive analysis, as well as ensure impact measurement of product decisions as well as the continuous reporting and monitoring of critical business KPIs. You will be part of our journey with us to grow into the full functional analytics team that specialised in content production analytics and data process mining. Moreover, you will be part of the analytics community consists of data professionals across a variety of data disciplines, which will be a great support on your growth path.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will be part of the zlCS Analytics, enabling stakeholders across the department to turn data into a core driver for business. Stakeholders analyze production performance and capacity planning based on our data solutions.
- Collaborate with central analytics team and content production teams to create and implement new self-service reporting initiatives.
- Provide daily consultancy in data, create and maintain dashboards on Tableau
- Conduct deep-dive analyses and build visualizations to help us develop the business model that helps us to optimize our process.
- Help us manage our data as an asset by contributing to our business glossary and zlCS data catalog and documentation, as well as ensure our assets are in compliance.
- Develop data solutions for content production teams on their data and reporting needs. For example, operations dashboards, performance analysis, and ad-hoc data analysis.
- Support business stakeholders in a fast-paced innovative environment with accurate and insightful data deep dives.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Obtained an academic degree in Information Systems, Analytics, Economics, Computer Science, Statistics, or other similar quantitative fields.
- Proven track record of >1.5 years experience working with reports based on SQL and DWH systems in a large scale of data sets. Experience in managing data pipelines for automated reporting (ETL). Knowledge of Python or R is an advantage. Beneficial to have knowledge in data modeling and analytical methods.
- Hands-on experience with Tableau > 1 year (certificate or working experience). Confident to visualize data in interactive dashboards. Knowledge of Celonis is a plus.
- Experience in supporting your stakeholders with their use cases, including topics like derived metrics and troubleshooting any issue they might have.
- Effective communication skills in English, with the ability to express business requirements across cross-functional teams throughout various business units and tech units.
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe's leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 23 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 45 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.