Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses.
With more than 1000 clients across the globe, we have been rolling out solutions in major projects for over a decade – this is made possible by an international team of 6000 people spread across 5 continents and more than 60 countries.
Our solutions focus on four different Business Lines: Information System & Digital, Telecom, Life Sciences and Engineering.
We’re focused on building and nurturing a top talent community where all our team members can achieve their full potential.
Amaris is your steppingstone to cross rivers of change, meet challenges and achieve all your projects with success.
We are looking for dynamic consultants to grow our engineering team in Brazil. Your experience, knowledge, and commitment will help us to face our client's challenges.
You will be supporting different projects through your expertise as a Data Engineer.
Your main responsibilities are:
- To develop and maintain data ingestion processes.
- To model and structuration of Data Lake to be consumed.
- To develop and maintain storage and data treatment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related engineering disciplines
- +2 years of experience as a Data Engineer.
- Technical experience Cloud with Google Cloud Platform (GCP, BigQuery)
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Be part of an international, multicultural environment of 7,750 talented people over 60 countries and 5 continents
- Join a fast-growing global group with a turnover of €565M and over 1,000 clients across the world
- Explore opportunities to grow quickly with a tailor-made career path: 70% of our key senior talent joined the company at entry level
- Take advantage of over 500 training courses in our ACADEMY catalogue, which includes programs in interpersonal communication, team management, project management, etc.
- Get the opportunity to support nonprofit organizations thanks to our Foundation initiatives and volunteering platform OneSmallStep
- Depending on your performance and eligibility criteria, you can benefit from international mobility opportunities and progress your career worldwide, and/or experience other departments and sectors
- Unlock your full potential, both professionally and personally.