TS/SCI Clearance REQUIRED
Overall Assignment Description:
Junior-level Data Scientist employ a multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis to provide technical leadership for many of the customers' highest priorities, including the Intelligence Community (IC) Advanced Campaign Cell (ACC), an Office of Director of National Intelligence (ODNI)-chartered organization whose mission is to develop and apply innovative analytic and collection methods, technology, and tradecraft techniques to include model driven methodologies that integrate multiple disciplines in support of the community's efforts against the hardest problems. The IC/ACC supports expectations as prescribed by the ODNI Augmenting Intelligence Using Machines (AIM) Initiative. This initiative demonstrates the art-of-possible via Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning approaches applied to selected contents, applies innovation to advanced Activity Based Intelligence (ABI) and Object Based Productions (OBP) practices in context of human and machine-augmented capability.
- Assists Expert engineers and the Government in requirements efforts, projects and campaigns aligned to the IC ACC Framework leveraging the IC/ACC's unique accesses and authorities to evolve collection, linked knowledge, and analysis tradecraft versus a focus on solving the hard intelligence problems using traditional methods.
- Develop and apply quantitative and qualitative analytic methods to identify, collect, process, and analyze large datasets for specified purposes.
- Develop and show value of analytics via concept demonstration using sense-make knowledge/ dynamic Graph contents akin to Google Knowledge Graph approaches.
- Support implementation/evolution of model-driven methodology integral to integrated intel framework.
- Develop and apply methods to identify, collect, process, and analyze large volumes of data to build and enhance products, processes, and systems.
- Anticipate trends, activities, events, or issues/concerns by analyzing information to evaluate importance and significance and assess their utility in predicting activities or solving intelligence problems
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or Junior-level work experience as a Data Scientist.
- Demonstrated experience in Data Science, Architecture, or Engineering & Data Apps/Analysis
- Demonstrated experience developing descriptive, predictive, or prescriptive analytics to sense-make structured and unstructured data
- Junior-level working system engineering experience in government or industry.
- Strong customer service and teaming skills; experience collaborating in cross-functional team
- Self-starter able to lead/manage multiple tasks and adjust to changing priorities delivering efficient staff work
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, client relationship management and load-balancing skills.
- Strong oral, written communications, and presentation skills with senior government.