What's the role?:
You will get
- Challenging problems to solve
- Freedom to decide how to perform your work
- Variety in the types of projects
- Feedback so you will know how well you are doing
- Collaborative, Supportive Colleagues
- Understand the problem space, explore the data universe and build models using machine learning to predict outcomes to solve these problems
- Work with engineers on the team to build an autonomous process for refining places data
- Help Setup dashboards to measure models’ performance
- Troubleshoot and refit existing models as they continue to experience model drift.
- Act as an expert and evangelist in areas of machine learning, predictive analysis, and modelling
- Work with different teams from requirements gathering to design and execution to solve complex, real-world problems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams
Who are you?:
- Bachelors or Masters or Ph.D. in a discipline such as Computer Science, Statistics or Applied Mathematics with an emphasis or thesis work on one or more of the following: deep learning, computer vision, machine learning, and optimization.
- 5+ years of professional experience in E2E machine learning life cycle
- Proficiency with at least one of the deep learning frameworks like Tensorflow, Keras, and Pytorch
- Proficiency in Neural Networks is desirable, though not essential
- Programming experience with SQL, shell script, Python, etc.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Experience in E2E software development lifecycle - from requirement gathering to deployments
- Experience in training and deploying models on cloud platforms (preferably AWS) using Docker or Kubernetes
- Good to have skills - Experience in spatial data analysis
HERE is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, parental status, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Who are we?:
HERE Technologies is a location data and technology platform company. We empower our customers to achieve better outcomes – from helping a city manage its infrastructure or a business optimize its assets to guiding drivers to their destination safely.
At HERE we take it upon ourselves to be the change we wish to see. We create solutions that fuel innovation, provide opportunity and foster inclusion to improve people’s lives. If you are inspired by an open world and driven to create positive change, join us. Learn more about us. Watch Video