Job Type: Contract
Posted: about 1 hour ago
Contact: Maria Hecto
Business Intelligence / Data Analytics
Business Data Analyst
- 6 months contract with possible extension.
- Collaborative team environment improving education outcomes.
- Skills: Data visualization platform SAS, ETL, Data warehousing.
Our client is looking for a Business Data Analyst with demonstrated experience in business analysis and data analysis.
- Apply appropriate techniques to link, integrate or extract relevant information from data sources.
- Identify relationships, patterns, and trends in data.
- Use database management tools to investigate problems, collect performance statistics and create reports.
- Design and create reports that support project priorities or area activities.
- Present data in formats (e.g. tabular and graphical formats) appropriate to the audience.
- Draw conclusions or make predictions based on extracted data.
- Maintain datasets and be responsible for the accuracy and integrity of data.
- Experience with data collection processes and the manipulation and analysis of information.
- Experience in using relational database systems and query tools for data interrogation, extraction and presentation.
- Demonstrated analytical and diagnostic skills as well as accuracy and attention to detail.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills with the ability to translate complex data into reports that can be understood by a variety of audiences.
- Proven ability to organise time and work activities according to priorities and to meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and collaboratively as part of a team.
How To Apply
If you are interested and possess the right experience, please apply now via the link below.
Contact: Maria Hecto - (08) 9423 1407 - (Job reference: 258123)
Diversity and inclusion are strongly supported at Peoplebank. People of all nationalities, gender identities, and cultural backgrounds, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, are encouraged to apply.