We are the only real-estate data platform that informs every transaction for investors through AI-Driven software and services that capture, organize, and analyze data for buildings and properties to unlock valuable insight. Our company is quickly becoming essential to every transaction by making every property thoroughly understood.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking for a top Data Scientist to join our Machine Vision team and help maintain our suite of computer vision, machine learning, and data science models using satellite and aerial geospatial data to identify valuation, risk, and other factors pertinent to large scale property and real-estate investing. To accomplish these tasks at scale, the Data Scientist should have automation, scripting, and SQL in their tool kit.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Experience working with computer vision models and algorithms.
- Conduct model validation studies of our computer vision models to determine suitability for ready for release to production.
- Experience collaborating with machine learning engineers to identify areas of improvement and target features for data ingestion & collection
- Create models using our data as well as third-party data to derive actionable insights
- Contribute to ideation, design and evolution of our suite of Data Science products
- Work cross-functionally and collaborate with both technical and non-technical colleagues and stakeholders.
- Evaluate data sources for accuracy and potential to augment our existing data catalog.
- Identify issues with existing data, models and processes; propose and implement solutions to resolve issues.
- Minimum Master’s in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Data Science or related field with 2+ years of work experience, or Bachelor’s with 4+ years of relevant work experience. PhD is a plus
- Proficiency with Python, Node, or some other language that can be used for scripting and pulling data from APIs and other data sources.
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience in model validation, data collection and/or working with geospatial data in the machine learning space.