Digital Marketing Data Analyst
Requisition ID: 153619BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Location/Division Specific Information
The BioProduction Division (BPD) is one of the fastest growing businesses in the company, supporting developers and manufacturers of biological-based therapeutics and vaccines. With over $1 billion in annual revenue, our portfolio of best-in-class products span the bioprocessing workflow from discovery through large-scale commercial production. Our business is driving performance in bioprocessing through collaboration with our customers. The full strength of our capabilities is realized when integrated together in our customers' workflows to enable them to simplify their operations and optimize processes and resources.
Location: Western US, remote
How will you make an impact?
Reporting into the Bioproduction Marketing Data & Analytics team and working closely with divisional Marketing and Commercial teams, you will be responsible for developing and translating reports, dashboards, and visualizations that focus on driving results/ROI. The ideal candidate will have strong business acumen, combined with a marketing and/or commercial analytics background, digital analytics experience, and excellent project management skills.
What will you do?
- Independently synthesize automated reports and visualizations that provide actionable insights in close partnership with digital marketing teams to expose opportunities that improve commercial funnel and digital marketing KPI’s
- Develop and maintain ongoing digital channel reports and ad hoc deep dives to help digital marketing managers optimize efforts
- Partner with divisional analytics leadership, business stakeholders, and IT teams to support development of a long-term digital analytics roadmap, identifying key drivers influencing marketing and commercial KPI’s
- Define technical data requirements necessary to support divisional reporting and analytics capabilities in alignment with marketing analytics best practices and partner with IT teams on engineering & enablement
- Support ongoing divisional marketing, sales, and digital channel reports/dashboards and support ad hoc deep dives to help marketing and commercial leaders optimize efforts
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree required in a STEM discipline
- Minimum 2 years working with digital marketing, and/or sales analytics
- Digital analytics experience using Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics required
- Expertise in mining, transforming, and analyzing large, complex data sets yielding opportunities for revenue and/or process improvement
- Experience developing reports and dashboards using Power BI, Tableau, or other data visualization software
- Experience using SQL to mine data for analysis and IBM Cognos for data extraction desired
- Experience with advanced statistical methods and theories
- Programming experience (Python, R) desired
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent communication skills. Able to present executive summaries of actionable insights and recommendations to executives
- Proven track record of achieving desired results without direct report authority
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 80,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origi