Who are we?
CircleBlack, Inc. provides financial advisors with technology that aggregates data, integrates other financial applications seamlessly, manages data from multiple custodians and delivers actionable intelligence about client portfolios, helping advisors better manage clients' wealth while growing and deepening advisor-client relationships. CircleBlack provides a leading platform built for the digital age, with a web-based and mobile application that can be taken anywhere and accessed anytime. CircleBlack's solution leverages proprietary technology that helps sustain the Company's unique competitive advantages. CircleBlack believes in making wealth management better, for both the investor and the advisor. For more information about CircleBlack, visithttps://www.circleblack.com.
We are looking for a Data Engineer (MySQL, Python, Shell Script) with experience in creating and maintaining data ingestion flows and pipelines using a wide variety of technologies centered round Python, MySQL and Shell Script. You’ll be working on data pipelines and tools to provide the underlying data ingestion framework for a leading wealth management platform for financial professionals and investors alike. 100% remote option.
- Contribute to the design and implementation of scalable, extensible solutions that supports key customer and market data pipelines.
- Design, build, and enhance pipelines that support the ingestion and enrichment of financial data.
- Identity key areas or opportunities to optimize existing data pipelines to increase scalability, throughput and accuracy of data.
- Analyze, understand and map source data fields from custodial and market data sources to expand and improve the platform capabilities.
- Gather and document requirements for future system enhancement working with both the business and core systems teams.
- Work closely with the production team to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve issues.
- BA/BS in Computer Science/related technical field
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience with Python working on high volume data driven applications preferably with in a Linux environment with a MySQL backend.
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience with MySQL working on high volume daily processing solutions in the Financial Industry
- Knowledge of financial concepts (e.g., stocks, bonds, etc.) is required
- Knowledge of AWS cloud services for data processing, storage, computation such as EC2, RDS and S3
What we offer:
- Competitive base salary + equity.
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, 401(k), commuter benefits, life insurance, and much more!
- Open vacation policy.
- Adoption assistance, Employee assistance program, and shopping discounts.
- Credit Union benefits.
- Professional development, growth, and support.
- Opportunities for advancement as you learn and grow within the role.
CircleBlack, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment, without regard to race, color, religion sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected Veteran status, age , or any other characteristic protected by law.