The Data Analyst is responsible for supporting operational functions for data management. Additionally, this role is responsible for producing, tracking, verifying and distributing loads, files and reports.We pride ourselves on being flexible, but there are somethings we feel very strongly about:Being an excellent communicator,
because you take care in articulating your own thought process, as well as critique the work of others.Understanding the whole business
. Great systems aren’t built in a vacuum – they require hard work from extremely smart people across many disciplines and an understanding of how it all fits together.Great teams are better than the all-star players.
No matter how great someone’s ideas, they’ll be improved upon through collaboration.Responsibilities:
- Review and distribute documents received from vendors.
- Create, track, verify and process eligibility & contribution loads.
- Compare data stored in various databases and report the differences.
- Assist with analyzing data storing procedures and make modifications and enhancements as needed.
- Provide support and technical guidance for system users.
- Work cooperatively with other team members.
- Actively participate in team meetings and training activities.
- Perform additional responsibilities as periodically assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed technical instructions, vendor correspondence, and other technical information with proven problem solving and analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of MS Excel and web-based data systems.
- Minimum 40 WPM and 3,000 KPH proficiency
- Detail oriented, with a high level of accuracy.
- Professional communication skills with both internal and external contacts.
- Ability to develop goals and objectives with procedures to monitor and evaluate progress.
- Strong dedication to follow-through on all tasks and assignments.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and vendor correspondence independently.
- Strong interpretation of reports/data extracts in a variety of file layouts and ability to identify errors/issues.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time operating a computer keyboard.
- Ability to organize, set priorities, work independently and complete multiple projects within established deadlines.
- Professional, client-focused approach to colleagues and assignments.
Analytical, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Communications, Interpersonal Relations/Teamwork, Organization Awareness, Self/Life Management, Continuous Improvement/Innovation and ChangeEmployee Benefits Program
- One of the most competitive Paid Time Off plans in the industry.
- Extensive 401(k) plan with company matching for contributions up to five percent of an employee’s base pay.
- Affordable medical, dental and vision insurance; along with company paid disability and life insurance.
- Family and employee care programs.