Credit One Bank is seeking a Data Analyst to join the Campaign Data Management team. This position is primarily responsible for developing campaign solutions, producing campaign files, and ensuring the quality of campaign data. The Data Analyst is an individual who possesses business knowledge and technical expertise related to their areas of responsibility and is skilled in systems functionality, time management, and change management.Essential Job Functions
- Design, develop, and maintain high-quality solutions related to campaign data.
- Work closely with stakeholders to deliver high-quality technical solutions.
- Identify data integrity issues and implement integrity controls.
- Identify data/process issues, propose, and implement effective solutions.
- Ensure that work and processes are well documented.
- Anticipate issues based on knowledge of business trends and propose direction and solutions.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative or technology area.
- Ability to manipulate large data sets utilizing SAS, SQL, or Python.
- Previous experience using SSIS is preferred.
- Competent with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must have excellent communication, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively to ensure achievement of deadlines, outcomes, and results.
- Demonstrate company core values of excellence, ownership, collaboration, and integrity.
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing, and highly complex environment.
- Must have well-developed organizational and prioritization skills, with the ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
Credit One Bank, N.A. is a data-driven financial services company based in Las Vegas. Founded in 1984, Credit One Bank offers a spectrum of credit card products for people in all stages of financial life. Credit One Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual orientation, or national origin. Reasonable accommodations can be made for those who require them, including access to job applications and workplace accommodations. Employment at Credit One Bank is based on mutual consent (also known as at-will). This means that employees and the Bank may terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause and with or without notice. Please contact the recruiter for this position to learn more. Credit One Bank does not accept unsolicited resumes from agencies and is not responsible for related fees.