Information Technology, Gauteng Kempton Park
FlySafair requires the services of a Data Analyst that will report to the Executive Manager: CIO and be based at Bonaero Park (JHB).
- Development, implementation and maintenance of data analysis systems, data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality;
- Data manipulation – this includes an understanding of data extraction, transformation and modelling;
- Do cross checks and reconciliations throughout the information-gathering process to ensure data accuracy is guaranteed;
- Performance tuning of Qlik applications;
- Ensure daily reports are delivered accurately and on time;
- Identify and monitor current and potential report requirements;
- Manage requirements and scope of development projects;
- Communicate with internal and external customers;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Good sql database/data warehouse knowledge;
- Ability to use independent judgement, when necessary and be assertive within parameters of the role;
- Ability to prioritize workload and juggle multiple tasks.
- Relevant IT Tertiary Qualification;
- Relevant BI Certifications is highly beneficial;
- Qlikview/Qliksense/Nprinting experience;
- Aviation experience would be an advantage;
- Ability to analyse data and show it in a meaningful way.
- Ability to work in a team and independently;
- Facilitate the deployment of new and changed processes to provide improved results;
- Work with various teams to reduce process and business variations;
Ad Visible Until: 27 January 2021Ref:
Vacancy Type: Permanent