TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Mumbai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
With the mission to build up a growing platform for global developers, the Pangle started to serve the world in 2019. The Pangle, together with the ads network of TikTok, forms the whole overseas advertising ecosystem. We have already launched in Japan, South Korea and other Regions. As a global leading advertising platform, Pangle connects advertisers with top tier mobile app publishers, enabling strong campaign performance for advertisers, and efficient ad monetization for apps. It's the best time to join us now to build a new team and launch in the US this year.
With rapid growth and global expansion, Pangle is in pursuit of the best ad solutions that can enrich and inspire in-app ad business. We are seeking machine learning and data mining engineers to improve our bidding, auction and other mechanisms, in order to better help advertisers accurately find target users and to optimize advertiser experience and their business value.
What You'll Do:
• Participate in the development of a large-scale Ads system.
• Participate in the development and iteration of Ads algorithms by using Machine Learning.
• Partner with product managers and product strategy & operation team to define product strategy and features.
• BS degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or other relevant majors.
• Excellent programming, debugging, and optimization skills in general purpose programming languages.
• Ability to think critically and to formulate solutions to problems in a clear and concise way.
• Experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Go, C/C++, Python.
• Good understanding in one of the following domains: ad fraud detection, risk control, quality control, adversarial engineering, and online advertising systems.
• Good knowledge in one of the following areas: machine learning, deep learning, backend, large-scale systems, data science, full-stack.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
TikTok is committed to providing reasonable accommodations during our recruitment process. If you need assistance or an accommodation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.