(other locations like Frankfurt, Cologne/Duisburg or Hamburg can be discussed)
Every functional area, in every industry, is on an AI Journey. The power of machine learning to dramatically improve company key performance indicators is being proven every day. But, although we feel every large organization is on an AI journey, the path to value is unclear.
There are three key barriers to deploying AI and machine learning at scale:
- Building data pipelines that feed both the development and deployment of machine learning models
- Improving consistency, reducing effort and expanding the ability of data scientists to address the growing range of business problems from prediction to prescription
- Building out the necessary infrastructure to support 100s of machine learning models in production, including the necessary governance and compliance patterns
At Cognizant we are proud to be helping our clients on their journey to AI at scale. We’ve built practices that bring together the best talent to address these key barriers, and have built unique capability to complement our people:
- Our Adaptive Data Foundation brings together our accelerators, partnerships and consulting approach to help clients solve the increasing demands for data
- Our Evolutionary AI technology and patents is reducing the effort required to develop deep learning and other sophisticated models. It’s particularly adept at addressing prescription problems, from marketing to next best action to supply chain
- Our architecture frameworks help clients navigate technology choices throughout the AI process. As well as building capability in close collaboration with the leading cloud providers, we are working with startups that address the critical engineering challenges that machine learning brings
Client demand has meant that we are growing these practices at an unprecedented rate. We are looking for people that can bring existing strengths in data engineering solutions and data science but we want to hire people that share our vision and want to grow their own skills across the problem space.Job description
Are you passionate about transforming and shaping leading organisations? Do you enjoy providing solutions to complex business problems for opportunities requiring in depth knowledge of organisational objectives? Would you like to be part of the leadership team and a major contributor on large deals, which will have a real impact on the company’s success?Come and join our team of Data experts in Munich as a Data Analyst and be part of our exciting growth.
We offer you an environment where everyone's opinion matters, ideas are openly shared, where change is the norm and where you will work with some of the fastest moving, well-recognised brands in the world.Who are we?
The Artificial Intelligence & Analytics (AI&A) Team is a Technology & Architecture Practice within Cognizant responsible for delivery state of the art solutions on Data modernization, Advanced Analytics and Artificial intelligence across all client industry verticals.What will you do?
You will be playing a critical role in achieving Cognizant’s business objectives. You will be part of the team working closely with our client stakeholders in sourcing the data, converting it into valuable Data assets and making the Data of right quality available for advanced analytics and Artificial intelligence use cases for business.You will be responsible for the client engagement success from solutioning through delivery.You will also be focused on growing our business by providing innovative solutions and adding a real value to our clients. In particular we are seeking the Data experts to deliver cutting edge Analytics and Data insights solutions.
Your key responsibilities will be:
What experience are we looking for?
- Analysis of structured/ unstructured data sources for ingestion and integration in Data lakes/ Big data stores
- Profiling the data for ingesting new data sources as per the Data Governance standards
- Working closely with Data stewards for fulfilment of necessary Data requirements for setting up the Data interfaces
- Ensuring the consistent Data quality of ingested sources as well as the Data stores in line with the organization standards
- Enhance the programmability surface and improve the experience of the data Architecture.
- Analyze fault-tolerance and high availability issues, performance and scale challenges, and solve them.
- Work closely with the client teams to design and deliver the solutions for Data asset creation as well as making the curated Data assets available for Analytics/ data science purposes.
- Enriching company’s data with third party sources of information when needed for analysis and insights
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Co-ordinate and lead the onsite, nearshore and offshore teams for delivery of technical solution
- Build relationships and credibility with clients to drive “Self service” approach to own the end to end AI solutions responsibility
- Work with Data stakeholders, source side SMEs, Business Analysts and Product owners to propose/ develop business case and collaterals for Transformational Initiatives
- Define solution vision and direction building on synergies and benefits across the technologies and solution teams
- Drive the translation of complex business initiatives into innovative business-technology solutions and ensure consistency across traditional solution boundaries
- Research, identify and internally market enabling technologies based on client requirements assisting clients through their journey from ideation to execution creating win-win solution
- Work with Solution teams and Product Owners to understand inefficiencies in clients’ existing processes and applications and recommend solutions
- Foster an innovative culture within the team
- Understand the client’s requirements, pain points and arrive at a customized solution by rightly positioning Cognizant assets
- Collaborate with technology groups and other alliances to bring best practices on various technologies and tools
- Participate in partner forums and evangelizing technology capabilities of Cognizant
- ?Understand 360 degree of AWS BigData Architecture, bounded and unbounded data ingestion, clean up and transformation
- Senior Level hands-on experience on Data warehouse design and development
- In-depth knowledge of Spark framework, AWS Tech stack (AWS Glue, Athena, Pyspark, Lambda )
- In-depth knowledge of database modeling, data warehouse/Data store design and development
- Working experience with any distributed data/computing tools: Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, MySQL, etc.
- Have working knowledge of maintaining code versioning in Github, Jenkins, AWS Code pipeline
- Working experience with customer in understanding the Data related KPIs like Data Quality, etc. and defining the technical measures to achieve them
- Great communication skills, capable to quickly understand the business requirement and provide best-practise solution.
- Able to work under pressure to meet aggressive deadlines
- Experience in working in DevOps/ Agile working model
- Experience in working within geographically distributed teams (Onsite, Nearshore & Offshore)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- Customer and Stakeholder Management
- Ability to interact with clients and stakeholders at all levels
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : May 29 2020About Cognizant
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world.