PERFORMANCE MARKETING DATA ANALYST
£50,000 - 60,000
Are you interested in travel? Opportunities to see new parts of the world? This high growth luxury accommodation brand could be the best next step in your analytical career!
A growing luxury hotel brand looking to take over the market in executive accommodation. They are data driven and pride themselves in using analytics to guide business decisions, they need fun and influential people to join the rapidly developing team!
As a Performance Marketing Data Analyst, you will be aiming to understand consumer trends and behaviour providing insights that increase web traffic and ROI. More specifically you will have to:
- Proactively work with clients to understand business problems and provide end to end strategy, analytics and insights to increase ROI
- Use Google Analytics to understand data from digital marketing channels such as PPC, paid search and paid social
- Use tools such as SQL/BigQuery to work with large sets of data and extract influential insights!
- Focus on lead generation, using analytics to base long term marketing strategies
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- An expert in using Google Analytics to break down data and build dashboards and reports
- A background in digital or marketing analytics, understanding the techniques used to track and manage web traffic as well as customer acquisition and lead generation
- Experience in SQL
- A great communicator and enjoy fast paced high growth environment
50,000 - 60,000 annual salary, very competitive benefits
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Gerard Matthews via the apply link on this page.