Eleanor Health is looking for an experienced Data Scientist to join our growing organization. In this role, you will work with stakeholders across the organization to help develop the foundation for predictive modeling and machine learning intelligence at Eleanor Health. As a data scientist you will build innovative, scalable solutions that address key business, operational, clinical, and product use cases. You will report directly to our Head of Data and Analytics as a core member of the data team.
- Function as a thought partner for business stakeholders to determine impactful applications of statistical analysis and machine learning
- Wrangle and analyze large structured and unstructured datasets in a highly repeatable fashion
- Iterate with internal and external partners to tailor models and tools to address needs and requirements across the organization
- Drive a data-informed process for experimenting with new products to improve patient outcomes and operational efficiency.
- Develop general-purpose frameworks to support machine learning applications in production
- Advanced degree in a technical field (i.e. Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics), or bachelor's degree in a similar quantitative field with 5+ years of industry experience
- Strong communication and presentation skills required, particularly regarding the communication of data and insights
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a critical approach to data and are mindful of the responsibilities that come with technologies that drive scale
- Ability to work on projects from initial to final phase- beginning by defining a problem, developing an implementation plan, and overseeing deployment and maintenance
- Excellent command of data science libraries in Python
- Experience using SQL-based data warehouses required, bonus if experience using Google Cloud Platform tooling such as BigQuery, as well as proficiency with data programming languages such as R or python and their relevant statistical packages
- Experience working with claims data is not required but a plus
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.
Job Type: Full-time