At BairesDev (Glassdoor Employee Score: 4.3), we are proud of being one of the fastest-growing companies in the industry because we don't sacrifice quality. With more than 1300 collaborators, and providing talent to companies such as Google, Pinterest and Udemy, we continue to rapidly add talent to our multicultural team who will help us get to the next level.
Big Data Engineers will face numerous business-impacting challenges, so they must be ready to use state of the art technologies and be familiar with different IT domains such as Machine Learning, Data Analysis, Mobile, Web, IoT, etc. They are passionate, active members of our community who enjoy sharing knowledge, challenging, and being challenged by others and are truly committed to improving themselves and those around them.
- Work alongside Developers, Tech Leads, and Architects to build solutions that transform users’ experience.
- Impact the core of business by improving existing architecture or creating new ones.
- Create scalable and high availability solutions, contribute to the key differential of each client.
What Are We Looking For:
- 6+ years of experience working as a Developer (Ruby, Python, Java, JS, preferred).
- 5+ years of experience in Big Data (Comfortable with enterprise Big Data topics such as Governance, Metadata Management, Data Lineage, Impact Analysis, and Policy Enforcement).
- Proficient in analysis, troubleshooting, and problem-solving.
- Experience building data pipelines to handle large volumes of data (either leveraging well-known tools or custom made ones).
- Advanced English level.
Proficiency in the following topics are highly appreciated:
- Building Data Lakes with Lambda/Kappa/Delta architecture.
- DataOps, particularly creating and managing processes for batch and real-time data ingestion and processing.
- Hands-on experience with managing data loads and data quality.
- Modernizing enterprise data warehouses and business intelligence environments with open source tools.
- Deploying Big Data solutions to the cloud (Cloudera, AWS, GCP, or Azure).
- Performing real-time data visualization and time series analysis using both open source and commercial solutions.
- 100% remote / work-from-home flexible schedules.
- Excellent compensation.
- Multiple opportunities to learn and grow in a people-first environment.
- Warming company culture.
- Clients interested in what you have to say, eager to hear your opinions and mostly in working together towards building something great.
and become part of this fantastic startup. At BairesDev, remote work is at our core. Enjoy the opportunity to have a dynamic lifestyle, better health, and wellness. Find renewed passion in your job, improve your productivity, and benefit from attractive growth opportunities for your career.