If you are a self-motivated, independent professional with a keen attitude and expert-level analytical skills, then this is the role for you!
Assent is looking for a Marketing Data Analyst to join our team! Assent Compliance is the global leader in supply chain data management. Combining leading-edge technologies with extensive supply chain expertise, Assent provides SaaS solutions that manage third-party data to protect corporate brands, increase market accessibility, and reduce operational and financial risk. We are looking for someone who is able to think both strategically and tactically as the situation demands, is data-curious, has a problem-solving mindset and has a passion for generating insights to help us optimize our marketing strategy.
You'll be working on:
- Working closely with the Marketing, Product and Sales team to understand user personas, target profiles and own our Serviceable Available Market (SAM) analysis
- Building critical reports and dashboards to monitor and optimize key marketing initiatives like marketing spend efficiency, user lifetime value, user engagement & retention, and return on investment
- Partnering with campaign managers, demand generation and sales leaders to quantitatively understand problems and potential solutions; analyze disparate data sets in creative ways to generate new insights
- Using data to identify gaps and performance limitations of marketing funnel, engagement, and opportunity creation goals
- Developing programs to verify quality of information for existing customers, and improve the segmentation of customers and prospects in our customer database.
- Setting practices for gathering research on market conditions, competitors, and consumer trends
- Being the first to play with new data sets that enable new marketing strategies and objectives
- Experimenting with new analysis to uncover hidden optimizations and new goals
Join us if:
- 5+ years relevant experience in an analytics role at a marketing agency, high growth, or SaaS company and a degree in Marketing Analytics, STEM or a related field
- Experience analyzing marketing data sets across ads, emails, websites, and sales funnel activities
- Experience working with analytic tooling including SQL, Python, Snowflake, Tableau, Looker, etc. to analyze and model raw data sets.
- Strong communications skills, particularly in explaining technical topics to others
- Advise clients or senior management on the best ways to use provided data
- A passion for building the best version of any project and the motivation to work autonomously, with strong organizational and time management skills
Experience in, or knowledge of, any of the following would be considered an asset:
- Master’s degree in statistics or related field
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Marketo
Marketo, Salesforce, Fivetran, Snowflake, dbt, Tableau CRM/Einstein Analytics
What’s in it for you?
At Assent, we are an ambitious, fast-paced business which means there is never a dull moment. We strive to give back to our employees as much as they give to us.
In addition to a competitive salary, and a benefits plan that starts the same day you do, you can expect to:
- Work for one of the fastest-growing technology companies in North America!
- Love what you do as part of a supportive and collaborative team with a fantastic culture
- Do purposeful, meaningful work towards better ethical and environmental conditions around the world
- Help create positive change by being part of a sustainable work environment with lots of opportunity to help the local community through our charitable work.
At Assent, your contribution has purpose. Our team challenges each other to be better every day; we dig deep to build a culture of innovation and high performance for our people and our clients.
All applicants will need to fulfill the requirements necessary to obtain a background check.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the aforementioned duties and responsibilities satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.