We are looking for a Machine Learning (ML) Engineer to help us improve the current products. Your ultimate goal will be to shape and build efficient self-learning applications.
- Identify key variables, parameters and elements defining a problem or its solution.
- Research and develop innovative, scalable and dynamic solutions to hard problems
- Select appropriate data sets and data representation models
- Run machine learning tests and experiments
- Perform statistical analysis and fine tuning using test results
- Scale the machine learning infrastructure for speed and performance
- Keep abreast of developments in the field
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of Experience with Machine Learning or similar role
- Ability to come up with the best model that would solve the problem at hand and develop and tune that model
- Can apply probability models and machine learning approaches to solving complex problems
- Strong coding skills with ability to write high performance code in Java/Python/R
- Have experience using machine learning libraries or platforms
- Strong understanding of data structures, data modelling and software architecture
- Experience building scalable, sound architectures and reliable, high performance back-end services that work amazingly well in the complex real world as well as stand the test of time.
- Deep knowledge on mathematics, statistics and data analysis Outstanding analytical and problem solving skills