Process data and information at scale with machine learning technologies and develop production solutions for end users. Apply advanced consulting or extensive technical expertise as well as full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction and mentor or supervise team members, as needed.
- 5+ years of experience as a machine learning engineer, data scientist, or software developer
- Experience with developing software in object oriented programming languages, including Python
- Experience with machine learning tools, including Tensorflow, Pytorch, or Scikit Learn
- Knowledge of Machine Learning ops and the design and implementation of Machine Learning algorithms for deployment to production environments
- Ability to train, optimize, and test Machine Learning algorithms across high volume or velocity text and imagery or full-motion video data feeds
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree required
- Experience in container orchestration with Kubernetes
- Experience with performing data exploration and data analysis on multiple data types, including images, video, and text
- Experience with feature selection, Computer Vision, or Natural Language Processing model building and optimization using supervised and unsupervised machine learning techniques
- Knowledge of deep learning, natural language processing, and synthetic data generation
- MA or MS degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.