Markets Data, Risk and Controls Technology is a new group will be building technology solutions for various business risk and controls functions
We are looking for excellent people, who combine data analysis, business knowledge and technical capabilities - to take a significant part in a new innovative analytical project, which leverages an in-house application with capabilities to generate timely insights of trading activities.
- Work with business partners to design new workflows to transform business requirements into concrete insights.
- Mentor team to parse, normalize and explore financial markets data via multiple consumption methods (Message Buses, SFTP, SQL connectors, APIs).
- Enable the team to work efficiently through challenges and a variety of complexities through consultation as well as removing roadblocks.
- Monitor existing controls’ effectiveness and develop automated procedures to optimize workflow.
- Work as Part of a global team with internal/external partners.Engage with R&D teams by taking an active role in the development lifecycle and design sessions.
Experience & Qualifications.
- Minimum 4 years of hands-on analytical experience in working as a Data Engineer, Professional Services or a Data Analyst.
- Experience in working with relational / non-relational data bases to turn into insights - Must
- Experience leading projects end to end including international stakeholders.
- Hands-on experience in Scripting Languages (Python) - Big Advantage Experience with REST APIs , Message bus and Linux environment – Big Advantage.
- Experience in troubleshooting code and logs – Big Advantage Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English.
Citi Canada is an equal opportunity employer. Accordingly, we will make accommodations to respond to the needs of people with disabilities (including, without limitation, physical and mental health disabilities) during the recruitment process and otherwise in accordance with law. Individuals who view themselves as Aboriginals, members of visible minority or racialized communities, and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO is the Law poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting