- Demonstrates ability to aggregate and analyze data from multiple sources in a consolidated repository.
- Performs data collection, analysis, validation, and reporting.
- Gathers requirements from multiple levels of the organization to ensure the successful evolution to a more mature, less manual, improved reporting process
- Utilizes past dashboard experience to present an iterative approach to evolving existing metrics to a more mature, self-serving automated solution.
- Conveys the potential for process improvement of metrics analysis and presentation though utilization of our existing tool suite (Tableau, Power BI, Power Automate, SharePoint, Teams, Excel, etc).
- Coordinates technology teams to identify, implement, maintain and report technology improvements and remediation.
- Demonstrates strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Leverages prior experience in IT projects, processes, and reporting to communicate process improvement opportunities within the Security Program. *
- Nice to Haves:
- Security-specific experience, project management experience
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.