- Required Qualifications:*
- Data analytics bkgrd
- SQL - querying
- Interface with IT dept
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field
- Corporate Treasury experience with good working knowledge of Corporate Treasury risk management activities including liquidity, funding, capital, and interest rate risk is HUGE plus
- Experience in financial modeling and analytics
- Experience communicating end-reporting and analysis to management
- Experience developing reporting and analysis
- Highly motivated proactive self-starter approach to work
- Participate in the ongoing enhancement of Internal Liquidity Stress Testing (ILST) modeling processes, assumption development and updates, and reporting capabilities.
- Lead liquidity risk limit and early warning indicator calibration processes, including analytics and required documentation.
- Ensure compliance with Liquidity Policy, Contingent Funding Plan (CFP), and Liquidity Risk Management Framework for Treasury risk management.
- Oversee risk metric monitoring reporting for monthly / quarterly reporting to ALCO Support Committee (ALSC), Asset Liability Committee, the Risk Oversight Committee, and the Board of Directors.
- Advise management on liquidity related issues inclusive of risks and optimization opportunities.
- Develop analysis and prepare materials to communicate front-line liquidity risks and opportunities to management.
- Continually enhance data management and end-reporting related to liquidity risk management processes.
- Work across multiple departments to support modeling assumptions and identify emerging liquidity risks.
- Oversee calculating, analyzing, and preparing daily/monthly reporting around liquidity metrics.
- Perform annual regulatory gap analysis for both liquidity compliance.
- Prepare and develop enhancements to peer analysis around liquidity metrics.
- Regularly participate in meetings with sr management, Risk Management, Internal Audit, and other key stakeholders, including regulators, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
About Aston Carter:
Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp and we'll never solicit money from you.
At Aston Carter, we’re dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of positions – from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles. As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America. Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our clients’ capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions to address today’s workforce challenges. For organizations looking for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals, visit [AstonCarter.com.](AstonCarter.com) Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [firstname.lastname@example.org](mailto:%email@example.com) for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.