At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the seabed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.
Boeing Defense Space and Security is looking for an experienced, pro-active, dedicated Engineering Data Analyst to join our fast paced organization. The position will be located in Berkeley, MO.
- Compiles, analyzes and formats data to provide documentation that assists internal customers in the development of engineering life cycle produces, services and processes.
- Verifies regulatory conformance and contractual compliance of products by checking that quality standards are met and configuration control enforced.
- Checks products using standard guidelines to verify regulatory conformance and contractual compliance.
- Maintains design documentation by using company/industry standards.
- Assists with the collection of customer requirements and assists with inputs to in the web pages.
- Works under general supervision.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills / Experience):
- Associate’s degree or higher
- Data analysis certification
- Experience in gathering, preparing and analyzing technical data
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills / Experience):
- Experience in pulling and analyzing engineering and quality data
- Experience working in the Aerospace industry and/or related projects
Typical Education and Experience:
- Education/experience typically acquired through advanced education (e.g. Associate) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. Bachelor, 3 years' related work experience, etc.).
- This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation.Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.
- This position is for 1st shift
- Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
- All information provided will be checked and may be verified.
- Please apply as soon as possible for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date.
At Boeing, diversity, equity, and inclusion are enduring company values. We strive to live these values every day not only because it’s the right thing to do, but because our success depends on it. The company’s commitment to diversity and inclusion means providing a work environment for all employees that is welcoming, respectful and equitable, with opportunities for personal and professional development.