What we offer
Our company culture is focused on helping our employees enable innovation by building breakthroughs together. How? We focus every day on building the foundation for tomorrow and creating a workplace that embraces differences, values flexibility, and is aligned to our purpose-driven and future-focused work. We offer a highly collaborative, caring team environment with a strong focus on learning and development, recognition for your individual contributions, and a variety of benefit options for you to choose from. Apply now!
Summary & Role Information
In this role you will be working in a cross-functional team who values trust, respect and diversity.
We are looking for people who share our passion for creating products that people love to use. To thrive in this role you are someone who appreciates close collaboration, open communication, and feedback.
- Establish analytical reports and work on ad-hoc analytical requests from different stakeholders such as product leadership to understand detailed product usage
- Ideate and explore ways to support or invalidate business hypotheses and to provide the relevant insights for tactical and strategic decisions
- Consult and enable peers on the broad topic of data analysis and bridge the gap between business and technology
- Work closely with data engineers and other analysts to identify valuable data sets, potential data wrangling needs and work on a shared data repository to turn information into insights
- Identify and apply the tools and methods which answer analytical business needs best
Role Requirements & Experience
- Advanced knowledge of BI-tools like Tableau, Power BI, Looker
- Proficiency in programming languages such as R, Python, SQL
- Proven experience in collecting, analysing, organizing, and disseminating information from big data volumes
- Strong analytical, communicational, data visualisation and presentation skills
- You value detail, accuracy and quality
- Comfortable and experienced enabling less experienced team members in a way that fosters their confidence and helps them grow
- Big plus: You have experience and know when to apply advanced concepts like machine learning
About the Team
Building on SAP's intelligent enterprise strategy, it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation and help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Together, with the acquisition of Signavio, a recognized and strong market leader in the process excellence and intelligence area, we are creating a comprehensive, end-to-end Business Process Intelligence (BPI) offering for our customers! Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
Due to the acquisition scenario the role will be reporting into a Signavio manager, you will be informed about the future manager during the application process.
#SAPBPICareers #businessprocessintelligence #Signavio
We are SAP
SAP innovations help more than 400,000 customers worldwide work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively. Originally known for leadership in enterprise resource planning (ERP) software, SAP has evolved to become a market leader in end-to-end business application software and related services for database, analytics, intelligent technologies, and experience management. As a cloud company with 200 million users and more than 100,000 employees worldwide, we are purpose-driven and future-focused, with a highly collaborative team ethic and commitment to personal development. Whether connecting global industries, people, or platforms, we help ensure every challenge gets the solution it deserves. At SAP, we build breakthroughs, together.
Our inclusion promise
SAP’s culture of inclusion, focus on health and well-being, and flexible working models help ensure that everyone – regardless of background – feels included and can run at their best. At SAP, we believe we are made stronger by the unique capabilities and qualities that each person brings to our company, and we invest in our employees to inspire confidence and help everyone realize their full potential. We ultimately believe in unleashing all talent and creating a better and more equitable world.
SAP is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to the values of Equal Employment Opportunity and provide accessibility accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team: Americas: Careers.NorthAmerica@sap.com or Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com, APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com, EMEA: Careers@sap.com.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, age, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, et al), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, or disability.
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Requisition ID:310044 | Work Area: Software-Design and Development | Expected Travel: 0 - 10% | Career Status: Professional | Employment Type: Regular Full Time or Part-time | Additional Locations: Virtual - Germany