Are you looking to join a highly ambitious media analytics & software startup? Do you want to bring a groundbreaking product to market?
Cross Screen Media was founded by industry veterans and gives customers a new way to plan and execute video advertising campaigns by using a common currency for TV and digital. To achieve this, we need to build an amazing team. Here's where you come in…
We are looking to hire a Principal Data Scientist to support the ScreenSolve product strategy. The successful candidate will employ skills and experience to improve, create, and innovate using data and complex analytics to solve current business problems, while anticipating and charting future research needs. An integral component of the role is research and prototyping, incorporating foundational research and collaboration with ongoing initiatives within Cross Screen Media. There are computational elements as well, where candidates will have the opportunity to develop, design, prototype, and lead the implementations of new machine learning algorithms for large data sets.
Through thoughtful planning and purposeful analytics, we anticipate customer needs and enable our clients to connect with their audience in meaningful, targeted ways. We expect all data science team members to be hands-on with respect to the analysis of our data, using the full suite of Cross Screen Media's technical tools to create timely, relevant, and actionable insights.
- Leveraging machine learning to solve non-convex / combinatorial optimization problems.
- Lead and contribute to data analyses and modeling projects from project inception.
- Participate in business review meetings with internal and external stakeholders to determine requirements and deliverables, reception, and data processing.
- Set priorities for and lead analyses, preparing final reports and presentations, communicating results, and implementing support.
- Leverage advanced statistical techniques to create high-performing predictive models and creative analyses to address business objectives.
- Research conference materials, books, journals, and publications to identify and implement cutting edge methodologies supported by current literature.
- Lead the deployment of analytical solutions in production systems.
- Communicate with internal stakeholders concerning product design, data specification, and model implementation.
- Create project plans and timelines to ensure projects are completed on time with expected deliverables.
- PhD or MS with 5+ years of experience
- Degree in machine learning, computer science/engineering, applied mathematics, statistics, or related quantitative fields.
- Strong understanding of numerical optimization methods.
- Extensive experience in machine learning / deep learning, reinforcement learning, representation learning, RNN, CNN, GNN, etc.
- Extensive experience in Python (and PySpark) as well as experience using modern machine learning / deep learning tools, such as scikit-learn, Tensorflow or Pytorch.
- Knowledge of distributed and cloud platforms, AWS preferred.
- Nice to have: Peer reviewed publications in the area of machine learning. Publications in the area of degree demonstrating record of problem solving are also acceptable.
What We Offer
- This role offers a 100% remote work option
- Competitive salary with high bonus potential
- Collaborative and creative atmosphere, with inspired leadership
- Career advancement opportunities
- Recognition and reward for outstanding performance
- Great medical, dental & vision Insurance packages
- Competitive 401K with company match to plan for the long term
- Unlimited paid-time-off
- Transportation benefits & cell phone reimbursement
- Casual dress all day, every day
- Unfortunately we are not able to sponsor visas for this position.