Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Analysis of project data (e.g. trial data) and data processing
- Statistical programming with SAS, development of reusable programs (e.g. macros), data visualization, and output generation
- Specification and creation of analysis datasets
- Validation of datasets and outputs
- Support non-clinical / clinical development in all phases
- University degree in data science, mathematics, computer science, or equivalent education with a good knowledge in statistics
- At least two years of experience in SAS programming and clinical research
- Excellent working knowledge of clinical trial documents (CSR, SAP, CTR)
- Very good knowledge of clinical data
- Knowledge of CDISC standards (ADaM, define.xml, ADRG) is a plus
- Strong analytical and quick-learning skills
- Precise and accurate way of working
- Team player and a high degree of initiative
- Good English skills, German is an advantage
What We Offer You
We value communication, flat hierarchies, open corporate culture, and a harmonious work environment. We offer comprehensive individual development opportunities, continuous trainings, and flexible working hours. A modern and bright office with a subsidised canteen, as well as the opportunity to work 2 days per week from home are part of our everyday working life. Full remote work from anywhere in Germany for those who do not live in Munich can be discussed. You will join an interdisciplinary team allowing you to discuss with and learn from peers with many different backgrounds.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staburo GmbH is a data science company, specialized in statistical consulting, programming and bioinformatics for healthcare projects. Our core competencies include Clinical Statistics, Translational Medicine & Biomarkers, Phase I & Pharmacokinetics/-Dynamics, Data Transparency & Disclosure Services, Health Technology Assessment and Bioinformatics. Our customers are international pharmaceutical companies, CROs, biotech companies and medical device manufacturers. Our steadily growing team supports our clients efficiently from study design to data analysis and finally the disclosing and posting of trial results.