We are Egg. We're on a mission to make clean energy easier for everyone. We do right by our people, customers and planet – it's basically why we get up in the morning. Across charging, solar, storage and business, our ambition is simple: inspiring a clearer path to clean energy.
We’re recruiting for an MI Data Analyst to join us. You’ll be responsible for developing Management Information across all business areas on a number of MI and BI activities as well as defining required scope of reports for key stakeholders and improving current processes.
You Will Be Responsible To Do The Following
You will be based out of the company’s Headquarters in Leeds. Travel to meetings around the Country may be required.
- Create a performance dashboard for our renewable energy ventures including Egg and Liberty Charge
- Map sources of data which ensure it is objective, reliable and timely
- Develop mechanism for manual production on a weekly basis with key accountable owners
- Develop a roadmap to automate the output from systems which hold data
- Track actions from weekly performance reviews and drive performance improvements by supporting accountable functional owners to provide root cause analysis of issues and recommendations for improvementsa
- Develop performance based insights and enhance the quality of the information ensuring it is utilised to inform business priorities and product / proposition investments
- Ensure the dashboard is aligned with the LG key stakeholders requirements and allows for both external and internal KPIs
- Explore and engage appropriate support for developing a roadmap for cloud native automated production of output
- Ensure alignment with the financial reporting and a framework for reconciling where necessary (e.g. monthly roll or LRR)
- Develop performance based insights across Liberty Charge and Egg which inform where marginal benefits may exist and highlight actions to enable them
- Reporting to CFO and working closely with and presenting to SLT of Egg and LC
- Co-ordinating existing or potential 3rd party software providers and developers e.g. SIMPro, SanDigital, ZenDesk, NTT, Driivz and accessing data from partners e.g. Indra, L&G, RightCharge, ZapMaps for insight development
- Work with Business Manager’s to ensure adoption within the business on the value of performance based insights and importance of objective information to drive performance intervention and improvement as well as clarity and understanding of importance to LG stakeholders
- Experience designing and creating MI reports and visualisations, including performance dashboards
- A strong understanding of data structures and how to access the right data in a robust way
- SQL, Advanced Excel.
- Knowledge of SSRS or other BI/Reporting tools.
- Knowledge of reporting technologies and of relational databases.
- Egg is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for our people.